This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 or Dead Or Alive 5?

#21LionheartCJPosted 2/3/2013 3:08:28 PM
carib2g posted...
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
DOA5 is more fun for sure.

+1

TTTT has more content...but the fighting mechanics are rigid, depend on intoxicating levels of memorization and seem dated. .

if it ain't broke....

I did play quite abit of DOA2 on the DC and PS2 back in the day, I thought it was a pretty good game. Plus i was around 13 at that time, so boobies overload hahaha

TTT2 though for sure, its my favorite tekken since the first tag
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWXqC7Dlhs - The Legend Of Don Piano
#22SoliquidusPosted 2/3/2013 3:11:10 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
Oh sorry. Thanks for correcting my opinion, Fuhrer. With no actual points of rebuttal either.

No need for any points of rebuttal. I am the Fuhrer and what I say goes
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#23The_iKhanPosted 2/3/2013 3:52:55 PM
DOA5. Don't listen to these guys who diss DOA5 and just yell boobs. Yes the game has a certain flare for the fan service but the game is really fluid and works really well and is fun learning the triangle system. Despite what you hear here the game's online is not dead and the recent patch brought new life to it. I've played more online matches in the past week than I was ever able to before the patch. When the Vita version gets released more content will be patched into the PS3 version since the two will be linked. This also means more online activity since PS3 users can play against Vita players and vice versa.

Don't get me wrong, I like Tekken as well but I've put way more in time into DOA5 at this point. Sitting at around 200 hours logged.
---
Currently posting from a mobile device...