This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

huge choice need help.. Dead Space 3 and alliens cm? or Alliens cm and Crysis3

#1shads3055Posted 2/3/2013 8:19:17 AM
the thing is i think i plan on keeping alliens for the longer run because it has more replay but im loving the beta of crysis 3 more then dead space and clock ingage sound when it says it is so cool.

the thing is since i feel alliens will be the longer running and more fun in the long run. i plan on trading in dead space or crysis 3 for army of two in march. so which do u think is better to have between end of feb and end of march to go along with alliens. or do u think just alliens only and get

here is games i have pre ordering and keeping till ps4 or next gen xbox:

alliens CM
injustice gods amung us
young justice
lego marvel heros
tiger woods 14
ncaa 14
gta 5
army of two
tomb raider (will rent it)
last of us (will rent it)

since next gen is out in 2014 or predicted to be i thik these games will last the longest.
#2theshovellerPosted 2/3/2013 8:24:27 AM
I hope the Young Justice game doesn't get canned or something given they're ending the TV show (or at least putting it on "hold for an undetermined amount of time.") I kinda like that show.

Anyway, if you're torn between Dead Space and Aliens, I'm tempted to say go with Aliens, unless you plan on playing Dead Space co-op with someone your first time through it. Reason why is because if you get Dead Space later and want to play co-op at first, the person you play with may have already played it before, and therefore some of the "scary unknown" factor is negated by someone who knows where to shoot on this boss, where this guy comes out of that vent, etc. With Aliens, I think you get XP as you play any mode, so getting it earlier means you get more XP sooner, and don't have to attempt to put up with those possible elitist jerks who assume you have low XP or something because "you obviously suck at the game," and end up treating you like crap. Not saying it always happens, but on those odd chances it does...

Anyway, there's my two cents on it. I think I'm going to hold off on Aliens because of all the other games my brother and I are getting now, but we're buying Dead Space on Tuesday so we can co-op through it.
#3BarneyBoscoPosted 2/3/2013 8:28:11 AM
What army of two! Ditch that piece and get Dead Space 3 or Crysis 3 instead.
---
http://www.mykaussie.com/images/Tennis1.jpg
#4theshovellerPosted 2/3/2013 8:29:26 AM
BarneyBosco posted...
What army of two! Ditch that piece and get Dead Space 3 or Crysis 3 instead.

That reminds me, I need to go preorder two copies of that. And actually play 40th day with my brother.
#5enigma2274Posted 2/3/2013 9:12:15 AM
Why do people on this site keep spelling Aliens with 2 Ls.
Anyway, I'm getting Aliens and Dead Space 3 and MGR so you can guess my answer.
---
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni
#6shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:44:01 PM
i just got army of two 40th day today. yeah going to stick with alliens over dead space i think your right. and i might get crysis3 or just put the 30 dollar pre order of aliens or god of war.