This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to boycott ONE game company, who would it be?

#111Cloud75xPosted 2/3/2013 6:07:43 PM
enigma2274 posted...
Capcom...for not listening to their fans regarding the direction of RE.

b-but everyone LoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOves RE4 and praises it as the best RE game ever. (otherwise known as the stable to what RE is today)
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#112FOGEDABOUDITPosted 2/3/2013 6:13:11 PM
Apple.
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#113ArchbishopFancyPosted 2/3/2013 6:16:30 PM
Blizzard.

I wasted 60$ on Diablo III, one of the worst, clunkiest, most unfun games I've ever played in my entire life. There isn't a single product Blizzard makes that I like, and if they went under, I wouldn't miss them even a little bit.
#114savagechild89Posted 2/3/2013 6:17:09 PM
TehRYNOL posted...
Microsoft

100x this

microsoft should have never gotten into the gaming industry. they should have stayed in computers.

its probably not their fault but i blame them for the way the gaming industry is today by making FPS games the leading genre.

i guess you could really say its activision's fault for putting out the same call of duty game every year but without microsoft, there would have been no halo thus there would have never been the boom of FPS on consoles.

ok. thats my rant lol
---
PSN: Savagechild89
#115Skul_Posted 2/3/2013 6:18:30 PM
Capcom
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#116FOGEDABOUDITPosted 2/3/2013 6:19:57 PM
savagechild89 posted...
TehRYNOL posted...
Microsoft

100x this

microsoft should have never gotten into the gaming industry. they should have stayed in computers.

its probably not their fault but i blame them for the way the gaming industry is today by making FPS games the leading genre.

i guess you could really say its activision's fault for putting out the same call of duty game every year but without microsoft, there would have been no halo thus there would have never been the boom of FPS on consoles.

ok. thats my rant lol

It's the consumers fault. Microsoft Empire FTW. Kthxbyeee
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#117Cable_mvc2Posted 2/3/2013 6:25:24 PM
EA then Capcom
#118KillerMechanoidPosted 2/3/2013 6:28:32 PM
Capcom for cancelling 3 Megaman games and then releasing a crappy one (XOver? Seriously?). So desperate that they have to ask fans to create MM games for them.
#119Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 2/3/2013 6:30:34 PM
Capcom

No more Mega Man. No need for SF due to other prominent fighters. I was never a RE fan. So, yeah. If I had to boycott, I'd have no problem with leaving these guys behind.
#120Cobra1010Posted 2/3/2013 6:41:38 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Square Enix or Capcom. Both of them can suck a **** for all I care.

---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--