This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to boycott ONE game company, who would it be?

#291TerotrousPosted 2/4/2013 9:29:31 AM
Microsoft is like a free answer. It should probably be stipulated that it can't be Microsoft.

If it had to be one of the third-parties I'd probably choose Capcom. I simply doubt they're going to do much good in the future the way their current policies are.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#292FiendingHard(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:52:29 AM(edited)
killak posted...
as a "sensationalist loser", as you saw fit to include...... i dont boycott any company responsible for my favourite past time.

I knew you were gonna come in here and spout your usual "I love everything about this industry" crap. I suggest learning what hypothetical means since reading comprehension goes a long way.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#293Toxicum_SPosted 2/4/2013 10:02:31 AM
STN79 posted...
Microsoft.
I mean they already make computers

They dont make computers, they make computer software.
#294king_maddenPosted 2/4/2013 12:22:26 PM
FiendingHard posted...
killak posted...
as a "sensationalist loser", as you saw fit to include...... i dont boycott any company responsible for my favourite past time.

I knew you were gonna come in here and spout your usual "I love everything about this industry" crap. I suggest learning what hypothetical means since reading comprehension goes a long way.

yes its a hypothetical, but whats really the point, click on a random topic and you are bound to see who hates what company. Topics like this are usually just made to prove a point though.
#295centipede777Posted 2/4/2013 12:28:27 PM
Microsoft. Their consoles are trash that have terrible reputations as being full of kiddies, no exclusives and paying for online. The PC is basically Valve's now. Therefore they should just give up with games on consoles and PC.

Windows 8's enforcement of apps and games was unnecessary as well.
---
The cake is a spy
Hatsune Miku is Mai Waifu, called it
#296chaosflame108Posted 2/4/2013 12:59:55 PM
Pretty torn between EA and Capcom. Both are fighting furiously to be considered the worst publisher in the industry. Capcom does piss all over its fans more directly than EA does (with the lowest low Capcom reached being the blaming of fans for Mega Man Legends 3 being canceled even though they never even gave us a chance to buy Prototype that they said they were releasing to gauge interest), but EA always takes every new bad business practice and makes it ten times worse.

Capcom for precisely this reason. You can't blame the fans, when you don't give them an opportunity to show support. >___<

I also don't get the Squarenix hate. The 13 series is very divided yes, but Type Zero seems to be pretty awesome. Also, Square is being very generous, and allowing previous purchasers of 14 to play "A realm reborn" for free.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#297bob15xPosted 2/4/2013 1:03:10 PM
centipede777 posted...
Microsoft. Their consoles are trash that have terrible reputations as being full of kiddies, no exclusives and paying for online. The PC is basically Valve's now. Therefore they should just give up with games on consoles and PC.

Windows 8's enforcement of apps and games was unnecessary as well.

There is no enforcement of apps and games. What are you talking about?
#298TrixonePosted 2/4/2013 1:06:55 PM
I've never been ripped off by a company. A person being too dumb to do their research is hardly 'ripped off.'
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: SSFIV:AE, DS - Samurai of Legend
#299-Damien-Posted 2/4/2013 1:08:49 PM
Microsoft
Bethesda
Nintendo
#300king_maddenPosted 2/4/2013 1:20:34 PM
Trixone posted...
I've never been ripped off by a company. A person being too dumb to do their research is hardly 'ripped off.'

we have a winner.