This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to boycott ONE game company, who would it be?

#31JohnHitman47Posted 2/3/2013 1:18:31 PM
FiendingHard posted...
That one game company who you dislike, has wronged you, ripped you off, or just doesn't make any good games at all.

Sensationalist losers who are going to say none of them need not post, its a hypothetical question.

If you put it like that i have to say Antivision.
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#32mmpepsiPosted 2/3/2013 1:18:39 PM
Some company that has no games I care about.

But if that's the case I guess I'm boycotting them right now.
#33anonymous46773Posted 2/3/2013 1:21:11 PM
So many possibilities

Activision
Capcom
Square Enix
SEGA
EA
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#34CatalystGuitar18Posted 2/3/2013 1:21:51 PM
Capcom.

Square Enix is always so close to giving their fans what they want but then make some ridiculously stupid decision and screw everything up. For instance, FF Type-0. Why did that not come out here in America? It's like the best one since XII.

Instead we get a bunch of ****, but if they released that game here, I still would buy it instantly (sadly enough).

Capcom? I can't think of anything that they make that I have faith in and/or plan to purchase in the future.
---
Come check out my music at www.last.fm/music/tyler+hellner
PSN ID: Senor_Rub_a_Dub
#35Stanger5150Posted 2/3/2013 1:22:22 PM
Square Enix... ONLY for abandoning Chrono.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#36agrissaPosted 2/3/2013 1:36:49 PM
Crapcom easily
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#37tack129Posted 2/3/2013 1:42:08 PM
Activision is the easiest but with what Capcom was doing lately I'd boycott them as well.
Not to mention they have a terrible PR team.
---
PSN: tack129
#38sicko26usPosted 2/3/2013 1:51:30 PM
FiendingHard posted...
That one game company who you dislike, has wronged you, ripped you off, or just doesn't make any good games at all.

Sensationalist losers who are going to say none of them need not post, its a hypothetical question.

SE, until the fire Toriyama.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#39ZombiDeadZombiPosted 2/3/2013 1:54:51 PM
enigma2274 posted...
Capcom...for not listening to their fans regarding the direction of RE.

Please, if Capcom had listened to its fans in regards to RE, we would have had RE2 over and over and over again and people would be hating on it for being the same thing.

Same crap goes with Silent Hill. Everybody just wants Silent Hill 2 all over again for 50 damn games in a row.
#40EliteGuard99Posted 2/3/2013 2:32:53 PM
Crapcom, can't stand their business, can't stand their games, can't stand their mindless fans with the "fighting community" being the worst of it............

or maybe it's their Disked-Locked-Content hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm..............
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser