This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to boycott ONE game company, who would it be?

#311agrissaPosted 2/5/2013 10:47:16 PM
killak being killak again in this topic. Doesn't he ever get tired of the same gimmicks?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#312FiendingHard(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:07:26 PM
Give it up Kane90987, you're arguing with someone who went into a topic about the DmC final boss/ending which was labelled with spoilers and started whining because people were discussing the ending. Arguing with him is like banging your head on a brick wall.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Doom 3 BFG, Fire Emblem Awakening, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#313Kane90987Posted 2/6/2013 12:18:17 AM
KK, I'll ignore him. Figured maybe he'd have some formof intelligence, guess I'm wrong lol
#314killakPosted 2/6/2013 12:36:22 AM
Give it up Kane90987, you're arguing with someone who went into a topic about the DmC final boss/ending which was labelled with spoilers and started whining because people were discussing the ending. Arguing with him is like banging your head on a brick wall.

You missed the point then, and you're missing it now.

And you can argue with me, but you need to be able to understand what a person is actually saying, otherwise i'll just end up repeating myself over and over because you just don't get it.

At least now i know that you're incapable of the act, so it'll save me posts in the future.
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#315DunanPosted 2/6/2013 3:03:37 AM
Capcom easily. Whenever I see their titles on the shelf it actually makes me think about what sort of stunt they're trying to pull with the title.
#316Monza_Man_Posted 2/6/2013 3:39:11 AM
I have a shortlist of 3: Microsoft, EA and Sega. I can't understand why Microsoft feels the need to charge for online play for 360 users, they just seem like one big cash machine to me. And Sega's insistence on head-bangingly frustrating DRM is driving me insane.

But if I had to boycott one of them it would have to be EA. I can't forgive them for what they did to Westwood. What they did to the studio that pretty much invented the RTS genre is inexcusable.
#317primusninePosted 2/6/2013 4:36:26 AM
Still EA.

Everything that company touches gets tarnished with just... Awful.
#318Grinning_DeathPosted 2/6/2013 4:37:02 AM
EA easily, I don't think they make anything I like playing anyway.
---
PSN - Brylantor
#319Madrox23Posted 2/6/2013 6:21:58 AM
Activision for creating the power franchise. And making the rest of the industry think they can copy that and make money.

Whoever made day 1 dlc. No idea who it is, but **** them.
---
A 22 year late abortion policy would be much better then what we have now. So we could see just what kind of person you become.