This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to boycott ONE game company, who would it be?

#41thedarklordx3Posted 2/3/2013 2:35:27 PM(edited)
boycott bethesda

then I could be like all of the edgy teenagers here and ruin the gaming industry by intentionally killing one of the few game studios that cares about making quality games and giving fans what they want

leaving only companies like activision/blizzard and EA and capcom, who care far more about quality gaming, far more than the greedy evil bethesda who only cares about screwing the PS3

am i doin it rite guize?
---
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
#42LeatherFace29Posted 2/3/2013 2:36:07 PM
EA is worse than any game company.
---
PSN: thasiccness92
#43RainingMetalPosted 2/3/2013 2:36:18 PM
Bethesta, easily.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cJNpPN6AO8
Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964001631
#44TheArcadePosted 2/3/2013 2:36:27 PM
TehRYNOL posted...
Microsoft

What's the matter can't handle competition?
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#45TheArcadePosted 2/3/2013 2:36:51 PM
enigma2274 posted...
Capcom...for not listening to their fans regarding the direction of RE.

This.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#46BaneDragonPosted 2/3/2013 2:37:13 PM
EA. They have horrible business practices as a Developer, Publisher, and Employer.
---
You might call us yanks, but just remember, if it wasnt for us, you might be living in Germany right now...or not living at all.
#47The_DeskPosted 2/3/2013 2:37:46 PM
EA with capcom a second
#48RevoredoPosted 2/3/2013 2:41:06 PM
Capcom for jumping on the "we want Call of Honor players" bandwagon. Also sodomizing Megaman after Inafune left.

25 year anniversary, and we got one social RPG for iOS that has a command to skip everything and all you do is jump and shoot walking in a straight line.

Then they happened to stumble upon Megaman X Street Fighter and said "let's just promote this thing and call it a 25th anniversary".

I quit Capcom after Street Fighter X Tekken. that was too much of a dick move to me and I still got spunk taste in my mouth because of that.
---
Playing now: Final Fantasy XIII
Not a bad game, really.
#49roadtosalvationPosted 2/3/2013 2:43:18 PM
I pretty much inadvertently boycott most game companies anymore being a retro gamer...

9.5 times out of ten I'll buy an older game rather than anything currently in print so no one is really profiting off me other than the person reselling the game.
#50FiendingHard(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:47:19 PM
Revoredo posted...
Capcom for jumping on the "we want Call of Honor players" bandwagon. Also sodomizing Megaman after Inafune left.

25 year anniversary, and we got one social RPG for iOS that has a command to skip everything and all you do is jump and shoot walking in a straight line.

Then they happened to stumble upon Megaman X Street Fighter and said "let's just promote this thing and call it a 25th anniversary".

I quit Capcom after Street Fighter X Tekken. that was too much of a dick move to me and I still got spunk taste in my mouth because of that.

Right on the money, not to mention all the on-disc DLC, blatant lying, and shady business practices. I've been boycotting them ever since finding out 25% of SFxT was on-disc DLC.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.