This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Playstation Plus Deal Ever

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best Playstation Plus Deal Ever
3 years ago#1
So what is the best deal you have ever gotten as a PS+ member?
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
3 years ago#2
I've been a member for less than 10 days so i guess... inFamous 2, Or PSABR for 27$ if discounted discounts counts
PSN:PHEEliNUX
3 years ago#3
my fav deal or the best deal?

I thin the best deal Ive seen even though the game is ok,nothing special was the recent sale for two worlds 2 the velvet editin, that was its base game, all its dlc including a $30 dlc add on all for 5 dollars, that was over 100 in game and all its add ons for 5 dollars, crazy deal and I rebought it just for the expensive dlc I never had cause it was so expansive
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
3 years ago#4
true_gamer80 posted...
my fav deal or the best deal?

I thin the best deal Ive seen even though the game is ok,nothing special was the recent sale for two worlds 2 the velvet editin, that was its base game, all its dlc including a $30 dlc add on all for 5 dollars, that was over 100 in game and all its add ons for 5 dollars, crazy deal and I rebought it just for the expensive dlc I never had cause it was so expansive

People should post their favorite and then what they think is the best. It opens up more discussion that way, ya?
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
3 years ago#5
I paid 30 bucks twice and got a free year so Im renewed til July 2014, gotten TONS of amazing free games (yes, they are free, for the price of 1 game I got dozens) and the discounts have been nuts. Paying 2.50 for most games that came out for 14.99
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, FTL, Hitman, AC3, RE6
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best Playstation Plus Deal Ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived