This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Playstation Plus Deal Ever

#1HOTJaVaLaVaPosted 2/3/2013 1:10:34 PM
So what is the best deal you have ever gotten as a PS+ member?
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
#2PHEEliNUXPosted 2/3/2013 1:11:51 PM
I've been a member for less than 10 days so i guess... inFamous 2, Or PSABR for 27$ if discounted discounts counts
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#3true_gamer80Posted 2/3/2013 1:15:04 PM
my fav deal or the best deal?

I thin the best deal Ive seen even though the game is ok,nothing special was the recent sale for two worlds 2 the velvet editin, that was its base game, all its dlc including a $30 dlc add on all for 5 dollars, that was over 100 in game and all its add ons for 5 dollars, crazy deal and I rebought it just for the expensive dlc I never had cause it was so expansive
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#4HOTJaVaLaVa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:21:36 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
my fav deal or the best deal?

I thin the best deal Ive seen even though the game is ok,nothing special was the recent sale for two worlds 2 the velvet editin, that was its base game, all its dlc including a $30 dlc add on all for 5 dollars, that was over 100 in game and all its add ons for 5 dollars, crazy deal and I rebought it just for the expensive dlc I never had cause it was so expansive

People should post their favorite and then what they think is the best. It opens up more discussion that way, ya?
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
#5AssaultMonkey9Posted 2/3/2013 1:23:25 PM
I paid 30 bucks twice and got a free year so Im renewed til July 2014, gotten TONS of amazing free games (yes, they are free, for the price of 1 game I got dozens) and the discounts have been nuts. Paying 2.50 for most games that came out for 14.99
---
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, FTL, Hitman, AC3, RE6
PSN: AssaultMonkey150