This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does the Uncharted series have zombies?

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 2/3/2013 1:21:00 PM
I thought i heard that Uncharted 1 had zombies in later levels. Is this right? I am halfway through the first game right now but no zombies yet.
#2Teepo64Posted 2/3/2013 1:30:08 PM
They're zombie-like, yes.

They're called konyoks.
---
"If I kept it any more real, physics as we know it, would cease to remain the same."
#3arclouks_xPosted 2/3/2013 1:31:06 PM
Yep it does theyre not like classic zombies but zombies, it kinda killed the mood of the game imo, but it's still good but they change the pace of the game.
---
PS3/VITA:arclouksx -Now playing:Ps all stars,FF8,KZ3 mp.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#4arclouks_xPosted 2/3/2013 1:32:39 PM
Teepo64 posted...

They're called konyoks.

Lol konyok is an insult by eddy raja not the name of the zombies, it means monkey.
---
#5zyrax2301Posted 2/3/2013 1:32:49 PM
They aren't really zombies as apparently they aren't really dead, but yeah...there are some scary critters in the last sections of the game. It's fun.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#6tack129Posted 2/3/2013 1:35:28 PM
Well, yes they are technically zombies but they only last a few levels. There's a level in the game where it suddenly goes survival horror. After that level it goes back to typical adventure.
---
PSN: tack129
#7Teepo64Posted 2/3/2013 1:36:23 PM
arclouks_x posted...
Teepo64 posted...

They're called konyoks.

Lol konyok is an insult by eddy raja not the name of the zombies, it means monkey.

Yeah, I'm aware of the Malaysian language spoken by Eddy. It would have been funnier if you didn't say anything. Sialan kamu arclouks_x, sialan kamu.
---
"If I kept it any more real, physics as we know it, would cease to remain the same."
#8tack129Posted 2/3/2013 1:38:05 PM(edited)
arclouks_x posted...
Teepo64 posted...

They're called konyoks.

They are called Spaniards, not konyoks. Yeah konyok is monkey.
---
PSN: tack129
#9arclouks_xPosted 2/3/2013 1:38:38 PM
Teepo64 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
Teepo64 posted...

They're called konyoks.

Yeah, I'm aware of the Malaysian language spoken by Eddy. It would have been funnier if you didn't say anything. Sialan kamu arclouks_x, sialan kamu.

Dunno if I should report you or no, lol jk.
---
#10Teepo64Posted 2/3/2013 1:39:55 PM
arclouks_x posted...
Teepo64 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
Teepo64 posted...

They're called konyoks.

Dunno if I should report you or no, lol jk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
---