This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help picking a PS3 game for BF - HUGE gamer - Valentines Day gift

#1GeorgiesBBPosted 2/3/2013 5:15:05 PM
Hai peoples :D

Iím new on this and nervous Ė itís my first time posting *waves*

Long story short - Iím having trouble trying to choose a PS3 game for my BF - its 1/3 of his Valentineís Day gift.

I bought him a PS3 for Xmas (he originally had XBOX360) and so he doesnít have too many games yet.

Any ideas? I have asked him numerous times but he says he has all the games he wants... (Sure).

On the Nintendo 3DS he loves Zelda and all the Mario games... does that kind of help you to understand his likes? Possibly not lol...

P.S. Babe (you know who you are) if you happen to come across this post and you know itís me, feel free to tell me what games you want. We can pretend it was a surprise and you didnít ask for anything. Nobody has to know about this.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 2/3/2013 5:25:01 PM
Little Big Planet 1 and 2
3D Dot Game Heroes

You didn't really give us much to go off of for preferences.

Could also get the big exclusives, such as the Uncharted series, God of War series, Infamous series, Call of Duty games, etc etc
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3BilI_RizerPosted 2/3/2013 5:26:19 PM
Not even remotely funny/10
#4calhoun1389Posted 2/3/2013 5:27:45 PM
On the Nintendo 3DS he loves Zelda

Try Darksiders 1 if he doesn't have it.
---
http://digitalmasters.4umotion.com/ Join and make friends.
My Anime List: http://tinyurl.com/c6ylh9y (Updates regularly)
#5RyuuHou25Posted 2/3/2013 5:29:14 PM
BilI_Rizer posted...

Do you even know how to be a normal person anymore, or is every single topic just either trolling or a joke to you now no matter what?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#6Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 2/3/2013 5:29:17 PM
Post what he has already?
#7VorzalPosted 2/3/2013 5:30:44 PM
I would dump him the day before, have fun that night at some anti-Valentines pub crawl (Chicago has them) and either get back together/find someone new (or both!) the day after. V-day is for chumps. Oh and take the ps3 back.
---
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."
#8BilI_RizerPosted 2/3/2013 5:31:48 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
BilI_Rizer posted...

Do you even know how to be a normal person anymore, or is every single topic just either trolling or a joke to you now no matter what?

You know who I am? That's odd.

And yeah, this board's a joke. This topic is a nice example.
#9GeorgiesBB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:38:58 PM
Hai Guys,

Thanks for replying and the help.

Ok ive gone through his games and he has the following so far:

- Little Big Planet 2
- Uncharted - Drakes Fortune
- 3D Dot Game Heroes
- Heavy Rain

P.S. LOL@Bills post in reply to my post.
Dude im pretty happy with my post and it cant be that bad cause it managed to get your attention (no wait..lemme think about that).
My therapist thinks im funny so...whatever.
#10blackcry77Posted 2/3/2013 5:43:59 PM
Catherine.
---
I'm an otaku, gamer, and writer. Love these things and I don't care if you don't.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382