This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help picking a PS3 game for BF - HUGE gamer - Valentines Day gift

#61GeorgiesBB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:41:32 PM
Is it really that hard to believe that a girl actually comes on this site?

Maybe girls donít bother coming on here because of all of the mean comments and Cyber Bullies - (Bill and Nick).

Itís a real shame because there are a lot of really nice comments and people that have made an effort to post helpful ideas and nice suggestions on here.
#62RyuuHou25Posted 2/4/2013 6:45:31 PM
GeorgiesBB posted...
Is it really that hard to believe that a girl actually comes on this site?

Maybe girls donít bother coming on here because of all of the mean comments and Cyber Bullies - (Bill and Nick).

Itís a real shame because there are a lot of really nice comments and people that have made an effort to post helpful ideas and nice suggestions on here.

People aren't accustomed to actual....people on here *laughs* They're extremely jaded and seeing something real, their brains can't comprehend it and they go into troll overload and automatically assume it's an alt or something like that.

It's because your account is new, literally anytime anyone new posts ~anything~ they're automatically a troll/alternate account to some and they simply cannot get past that.

You'll have to live with them if you want to stay on these boards unfortunately, that's the price for freedom of speech and free thought :)
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#63djiluvu44Posted 2/4/2013 6:47:18 PM
Nobody posted the popcorn yet?? I am disappoint Gfaqs.
#64okamhunitePosted 2/4/2013 6:58:26 PM
GeorgiesBB posted...
Hai Guys,

Thanks for replying and the help.

Ok ive gone through his games and he has the following so far:

- Little Big Planet 2
- Uncharted - Drakes Fortune
- 3D Dot Game Heroes
- Heavy Rain

P.S. LOL@Bills post in reply to my post.
Dude im pretty happy with my post and it cant be that bad cause it managed to get your attention (no wait..lemme think about that).
My therapist thinks im funny so...whatever.

Okay, get him these games:

Uncharted 2 "Greatest Hits or GOTY"

InFAMOUS 1 and 2

Demons Souls or Dark Souls "Either one, doesn't matter to much"
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#65DeathScythe_527Posted 2/4/2013 7:07:51 PM
Catherine is great, but it might send the wrong message if you gave it to someone on vday.
Uncharted 2 is probably a safe bet, we don't have much to go on. Unless you know what xbox games he has.
---
i5-3450 | HD 6870 | 4GB DDR3 | H61MGC | 1TB HDD | PSN: DANomite93
I highly recommend Katawa Shoujo, hits you right in the feels.
#66FeiBenaresPosted 2/4/2013 7:12:26 PM
Heavenly Sword
God of War series
Uncharted series
Heavy Rain
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
#67GeorgiesBB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:31:00 PM
RyuuHou25

Thank you for all the support :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.

I googled all the games people listed and they all look good.
Thanks everyone :)