This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you like playing with total strangers in Online Co-Op games?

#1Jx1010Posted 2/3/2013 6:39:49 PM
I dont mind VS games, but for c0 op is a lil weird...
#2ADHDguitarPosted 2/3/2013 6:41:01 PM
Absolutely not, which is why hate when games are built for it.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3leonodoPosted 2/3/2013 6:42:27 PM
I don't. I love couch coop though.
---
Sunshine is overrated...
#4xenosaga123Posted 2/3/2013 6:52:53 PM
been co-oping online with strangers on consoles since PSO on Dreamcast and Resident Evil Outbreak on PS2 (and FFXI Online). People shouldn't be so antisocial towards online strangers, many of them are gamers looking for other people to play online. Not all of them are bad. And chances are you could meet people that are cooler and better players than your local friends, or online friends you known.
#5xenosaga123Posted 2/3/2013 6:57:50 PM
people hiding in their shell really are missing out on the bigger and better side of the co-op community. limiting yourself to just people you know really limits your co-op experiences.
#6ninjakrakenPosted 2/3/2013 7:10:23 PM
xenosaga123 posted...
limiting yourself to just people you know really limits your co-op experiences.

I'm curious to hear your explanation regarding this statement.

I've co-oped with both friends and strangers, and playing with friends is always better. You know each others capabilities and usually there is less pressure to perform. When playing with strangers you don't know how seriously they take the game and if they are going to abuse you if you screw up. At least if a friend abuses you it tends to be in good humour.
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
#7NulshPosted 2/3/2013 7:38:35 PM
Havent played many online games, though havin a blast with max payne 3. Gang wars especially
---
Nulsh
#8crazyman32Posted 2/3/2013 7:43:16 PM
I usually do co-op with friends and only with strangers if no friends on my list have the game.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.