This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are your PS4 wishes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are your PS4 wishes?
3 years ago#1
I want...
-backward compatibility... there's no reason that this shouldn't be available. I have too many games on the PS3 and I really don't want to have an extra console hooked up to my tv unnecessarily.
-mods... I've seen the Skyrim mods on the PC and I want that. Never been an Elder Scrolls fan or a PC gamer but I'm seriously considering jumping ship for the mods.
-a reasonable price... $600 is just asking way too much this day and age.
-launch titles... Watch Dogs looks dope but give us at least 3 must have titles. If they announced Phantasy Star Online 2, I'd ignore everything I posted above and shell out whatever for it... then again, I could just get it on PC

Anyway, what are your wishes, PS3 board?
Collection of Cool - www.youtube.com/vza036
Check out my YouTube channel ^ Lots of cool stuff related to comic books and video games.
3 years ago#2
No Bloody DLC.
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
3 years ago#3
A screen on the controller.

I'm not even kidding. The Wii U is hella convenient.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#4
-Backwards Compatibility with PS1-2-3
-Square Enix support, with games that release in reasonable amounts of time.
-Used games
-UI as responsive as the Vita. Love being able to minimize my games and still be able to listen to music, browse the web, etc. with absolutely no lag.
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
3 years ago#5
Consistent framerate with ZERO noticeable drops (I think this is more of a developer issue) [opposite of Skyrim].
It was engraved upon Pope John...Catholic Assault!! Nibelic Vatican!!!
~New Pope Valkyrie....and Sophia got me banned. =)
I don't want to spend over $500 on a console only for it to get a YLOD type problem after 3 years. BC would be nice too.
Anaheim Ducks
Angels
3 years ago#7
Oh yeah... definitely thoroughly test the machine out before it's released. RRoD was the reason I switched over to Sony.
Check out my YouTube channel ^ Lots of cool stuff related to comic books and video games.
3 years ago#8
You guys don't have any wishes? You'll just buy it no matter what?
3 years ago#9
My only wish is that it has Games that I will love. Which I am pretty certain it will
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
3 years ago#10
CronoGuyver posted...
No Bloody DLC.

Yeah! F*** extra content!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are your PS4 wishes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived