This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do people think of a Soul Calibur X Final Fantasy?

#11BigRussDaGODPosted 2/3/2013 11:02:12 PM
Soul Caliber X Star Gladiator/Plasma Sword
#12Kit_SakurazukaPosted 2/3/2013 11:04:31 PM
<3 As a yaoi fangirl, I would be very happy to see Tetsuya Nomura get his hands on Zwei and Patroklos, story-wise (Not least because then they'd actually HAVE STORIES, rather than the few semi-coherent cutscenes of SC5).

...to be a little more serious, I think it would be pretty great! As fun as Dissidia was, it would be great to have a more 'normal' style of fighter for FF (With set button combos, rather than equiping attacks to whatever button you want). The SC devs would be an excellent choice for a team up, too, since both series feature casts that fight with a variety of weapons...I could easily see Wakka using a style similar to Viola's.
---
Sony/Yaoi fangirl | Original voices only! | PSN: Elthara
Playing: Tales of Graces F UNDUB, Soul Calibur V (Leixia-main), Resonance of Fate second cycle.
#13SSBR10(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:22:52 AM
Yeah, I always wondered what a regular Final Fantasy fighting game would be like and I think Namco Bandai is just the right company for it.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#14WiiareVenomPosted 2/4/2013 1:13:25 AM
Soul Calibur reminds me more of Castlevania then Final Fantasy.....
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#15OrangeSchweesePosted 2/4/2013 1:14:43 AM
SSBR10 posted...
OrangeSchweese posted...
I'd rather see MK vs Street Fighter but that's never going to happen.

I wouldn't say that.

Well, if it does, they'll probably squander it. /pessimism
#16SSBR10(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:24:59 PM
If they were to make it, would you guys go with the older characters from the previous games or newer ones from SCV? Or a little mix of both?
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#17The_Pig_HostagePosted 2/5/2013 11:34:32 PM
Lightning would be in lesbian heaven.