This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rumor's suggest first SLY 4 review is in and it's not good...

#1SophisticationPosted 2/3/2013 10:32:56 PM
It is said, on Ngaf, that the first review for SLY 4 has come in from Edge and it got a 4 out of 10...

I don't know if it's true, but I certainly want to be the one who posted this news 1st if it is true... I guess the reviews start coming in tonight and tomorrow, so we'll see for sure. Another dude there said Gamespot leaked the score and they gave it a 6, but took it down.

The plot thickens.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2Nightmare637Posted 2/3/2013 10:43:31 PM(edited)
Sophi nobody is going to believe you since...

1.you've been bashing the game reguraly

2.No link.

3.Sophi topic

oh and see sig.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#3pixel378Posted 2/3/2013 10:37:22 PM
From the demo it seemed like a solid 7. Seemed good, fun to play, but felt on rails, and very much a ps2 game with a shiny cover. Ratchet and clank sank to irrelevancy using this same forumula.

Good, but last gen good.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#4Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:37:44 PM
Believe what you will, but when these scores start popin' in and they're 6's -- You know I was right. Remember that.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#5X_Brahms_XPosted 2/3/2013 10:39:12 PM
Wha...? I stopped reading at Ngaf.
---
PSN: Ocelot_X_
#6OrangeSchweesePosted 2/3/2013 10:44:19 PM(edited)
source? none. /thread

also nightmare's sig. lol. all he does is leave if he's wrong. then he pops up in other threads spewing the same BS.
#7crazyman32Posted 2/3/2013 10:39:40 PM
Sophistication posted...
Believe what you will, but when these scores start popin' in and they're 6's -- You know I was right. Remember that.

why do you care about reviews so much about a game you don't want.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#8Stanger5150Posted 2/3/2013 10:42:11 PM
pixel378 posted...
From the demo it seemed like a solid 7. Seemed good, fun to play, but felt on rails, and very much a ps2 game with a shiny cover. Ratchet and clank sank to irrelevancy using this same forumula.

Good, but last gen good.

What the hell does that even mean? Are you suggesting that current gen games are always better because they're current and have better graphics?
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#9Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:44:10 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
pixel378 posted...

Good, but last gen good.

What the hell does that even mean? Are you suggesting that current gen games are always better because they're current and have better graphics?

Yes, they are... Graphics, like it or not, mean 70% of the package... It's presentation above anything else. If a game looks good and plays like crap, people will still give it a shot. If a game looks bad, plays bad -- No one will touch it.

If a game looks average, plays great -- Not many people will even bother to notice. That is how the cookie crumbles. You might not like it, but that's just life.
---
#10UniversquallPosted 2/3/2013 10:44:45 PM
Pre-order cancelled
---
After the Fallout