This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rumor's suggest first SLY 4 review is in and it's not good...

#111Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:10:46 PM
MlREFOX posted...
Sophistication posted...
And the bad reviews are upon us... hahaha... game is slowly sinking down to it's mediocre place.

Actually, using the baseline you dug up for your kindergarten-grammatically-incorrect topic, the game has nothing but improved.

You mad? See 6's and a lot of 'em...
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#112MlREFOXPosted 2/5/2013 1:13:59 PM
Sophistication posted...
MlREFOX posted...
Sophistication posted...
And the bad reviews are upon us... hahaha... game is slowly sinking down to it's mediocre place.

Actually, using the baseline you dug up for your kindergarten-grammatically-incorrect topic, the game has nothing but improved.

I see more 7s and 8s but if you want to use outliers to try and prove a point, it shows that you know about as much about statistics as you do about grammar. No surprises out of you. Juvenile banality at its basest.
#113KenauePosted 2/5/2013 1:18:02 PM
MlREFOX posted...
Sophistication posted...
MlREFOX posted...
Sophistication posted...

I see more 7s and 8s but if you want to use outliers to try and prove a point, it shows that you know about as much about statistics as you do about grammar. No surprises out of you. Juvenile banality at its basest.

This.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#114DarknessXSeekerPosted 2/5/2013 1:56:55 PM
Sophistication posted...
MlREFOX posted...
Sophistication posted...

Hey Sophi, have you seen IGN, Gameinformer, and Gamespots review of the game. But let me guess they don't count. And really reviews don't matter, regardless of how much you hate Sly and anything to do with Playstation, so far all the Sly fans are loving it.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#115Manilo_PunishPosted 2/5/2013 5:59:18 PM
MlREFOX posted...
Sophistication posted...
MlREFOX posted...
Sophistication posted...

hahaha, that shut him up pretty good.
---
The Punish.