This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rumor's suggest first SLY 4 review is in and it's not good...

#51Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:08:08 PM
bigdeez posted...
Sophistication you need to go away! Why do you start topics like this just to piss people off? And don't spew some crap about how you post legitimate topics that people like. You're a damn troll and i want you gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we don't always get what we want now do we? Sometimes, sometimes you just get what you need... That, in this case, being me.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#52agrissaPosted 2/3/2013 11:08:25 PM
bigdeez posted...
of course you do because your a troll too!

KNOWN TROLLS = agrissa, sophistication, nekrothing, SigmaHaciel, and jason19192

I challenge you to find one instance of me trolling.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#53Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:08:39 PM
bigdeez posted...

Allegations you cannot prove... Erroneous allegations at best.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#54co1onelPosted 2/3/2013 11:09:01 PM
pixel378 posted...
From the demo it seemed like a solid 7. Seemed good, fun to play, but felt on rails, and very much a ps2 game with a shiny cover. Ratchet and clank sank to irrelevancy using this same forumula.

Good, but last gen good.

Its funny that going back to this formula felt refreshing and sort of nostalgic to me. Felt like a nice game to sit back and enjoy as opposed to many games these days.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#55bigdeezPosted 2/3/2013 11:13:45 PM

you posted a topic the other day about no more games coming out this year. c'mon dude really? that wasn't a blatant troll topic? let me guess your defense to that is what....its your opinion. it was a troll topic straight out and it was intended that way so quit the bs.
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
--- Rockstar fanboy #1
#56RyuuHou25Posted 2/3/2013 11:20:47 PM
agrissa posted...
bigdeez posted...

Every single topic you ever make is blatant trolling, filled with you back tracking, insulting, weaseling, and otherwise saying anything and everything possible to elicit emotional responses from people that you claim to just be your "opinion" or some other spin.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#57OrangeSchweesePosted 2/3/2013 11:21:15 PM
bigdeez posted...

you posted a topic the other day about no more games coming out this year. c'mon dude really? that wasn't a blatant troll topic? let me guess your defense to that is what....its your opinion. it was a troll topic straight out and it was intended that way so quit the bs.

his defense is to just leave for awhile, return later, and resume spewing the same garbage. he keeps ignoring my posts too because he has no argument against this.
#58Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:23:49 PM
bigdeez posted...

But there really isn't any games coming out this year... Name some games, please... Get me excited about something. I'm thirsty for some new games that are worth the 60 dollar price tag -- So, please, by all means shoot me some.

Ps4 is dropping in October -- That is where my money is going. Not on Ps3 and their lacking game library that looks almost as bad as last years. Not a troll, just the honest to goodness gracious truth from a Sophistocrat.
---
#59Nightmare637Posted 2/3/2013 11:29:37 PM
Sophistication posted...
bigdeez posted...

But there really isn't any games coming out this year... Name some games, please... Get me excited about something. I'm thirsty for some new games that are worth the 60 dollar price tag -- So, please, by all means shoot me some.

Ps4 is dropping in October -- That is where my money is going. Not on Ps3 and their lacking game library that looks almost as bad as last years. Not a troll, just the honest to goodness gracious truth from a Sophistocrat.

sophistabrat?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#60bigdeezPosted 2/3/2013 11:32:30 PM
Sophistication is the quality of refinement displaying good taste, wisdom and subtlety rather than crudeness, stupidity and vulgarity.

Dude you are the total opposite of that definition.

And i want you to know, im not steaming mad or angry at what you write because i know that's what you want and your not gonna get under my skin. Your in your mothers basement probably around 16 years old trying to get a rise out of everyone on this board with your annoying nonsensical topics and your blatant ignorant writing but you wont get a rise out of me i just hate you is all
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
--- Rockstar fanboy #1