This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is REmake??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. what is REmake??
3 years ago#11
I'm not trying to sell anything, because I'm know that's a TOS violation.

But if there is a chance anyone just needs the Disc 2 only for the Game Cube version, I do have an extra if that would help anyone out. the Ebay seller I bought my GC from only sent that disc, but I found a copy with both at Blockbuster years ago.

I remember a couple PS1 games I somehow lost one of the discs when I was a kid.
If anyone has a legitimate use for GAMECUBE Disc 2 only, PM me, I'm not trying to make money off of it.
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
3 years ago#12
Thermador446 posted...
I'm not trying to sell anything, because I'm know that's a TOS violation.

But if there is a chance anyone just needs the Disc 2 only for the Game Cube version, I do have an extra if that would help anyone out. the Ebay seller I bought my GC from only sent that disc, but I found a copy with both at Blockbuster years ago.

I remember a couple PS1 games I somehow lost one of the discs when I was a kid.
If anyone has a legitimate use for GAMECUBE Disc 2 only, PM me, I'm not trying to make money off of it.

maybe give this guy a PM and see if he could use it. Kudos for the attitude by the way.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915781-gamecube/65093380
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
3 years ago#13
Like many posters have already stated, "REmake" is generally regarding the Resident Evil 1 remake for the Gamecube/ Wii.

However, I just wanted to point out that sometimes people use the term "Remake" to signify that they want an older game completely re-done so as to keep the exact same aesthetics & game-play of an older game, but update the graphics and add more elements to make the game better, a-la Resident Evil 1 REmake for the Gamecube/Wii.

^ Basically they want done for another older game to get the same treatment & makeover that REmake got.
3 years ago#14
TC, if you are a fan of the old RE style, find a way to play this game. This is especially true if you are very familiar with the first title. You'll appreciate all the additions even more.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. what is REmake??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived