This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom says: Resident Evil REBOOT (Goodbye Resident Evil)

#11Garfield64Posted 2/3/2013 10:39:05 PM
Leaked Resident Evil Reboot images.

http://www.game-over.com/gamenews/wp-content/gallery/enemy-front-1/ef_scr07.jpg
http://www.nofrag.com/images/0063b3.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT12Ul-Xhpilb89gldAMr4qFOGnpt6bCFZv-l_GHxNwePMWFVT8

It takes place during World War 2. They will be fighting violent Nazis who have taken super steroids to make them more violent and kill happy.

They promise at least 16 vs 16 teams online, Voice chat, and genuine World War 2 weapons!

It'll be just as good as the Devil May Cry Reboot was! ^_^
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#12ChrisBot2k5Posted 2/4/2013 1:33:35 AM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
Devil may cry stopped being good after the first one. You just went through torture to play the rest.

Resident evil 5 and 6 shouldn't even be called resident evil games as there is no horror just action packed with guns.

Same can be said with the new MGR game. It's not a stealth espionage game, it's not a Konami game, it's not a game produced by Hideo Kojima and his Kojima productions.

It's a game passed on to another developer with licenses to use the characters and story.

Biggest problem I see in gaming now is the blind sheep who can't even tell when things went downhill.

The ignorance in this post...it hurts my brain.
---
"Never ASSUME anything, for it makes an ASS out of U and ME." - Benny Hill
#13AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/4/2013 1:41:58 AM
Crimson Skys posted...
Jx1010 posted...
jsplisim posted...
Not a bad idea; they have gone too far off path to reign it in.

You say it as if DmC reboot
was a good idea...

It was.

How? DmC is the 2nd worst game in the series.
#14RemakeMePosted 2/4/2013 1:45:42 AM(edited)
In the direction the resident evil is going.... "Biohazard" makes more sense in the context compared to "Resident Evil"
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#15riddlebox89Posted 2/4/2013 2:02:22 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Sad to see that Resident Evil may be doing a DmC style makeover / reboot...
According to Capcom, its needed but...

http://playstationgang.com/resident-evil-series-may-be-due-for-a-reboot/

I really dont know what to think about Capcom anymore...

They're not saying it is actually happening, they're saying it's a possibility and are waiting to see how RE Revelations is received to seriously think about rebooting the franchise.

And lets not forget, years before RE6 came along, Capcom was saying that RE6 was going to be a reboot to the franchise.

If it does happen, it could end up being for the best of the franchise, breath new life into a franchise that's been so far past the point of being dead that no one even remembers how it looked like when the moment passed.

So don't start hating the idea of rebooting the franchise until you actually see what they're going to do with it and how the game is.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#16Zax77Posted 2/4/2013 2:12:35 AM
AsucaHayashi posted...
at this point ANYTHING is better than their last two travesties called ORC and RE6.

open world could actually make it far more about survival horror than anything post RE4... just look at the type of gameplay in dayZ or state of decay and on top of that they just need to add that dark RE atmosphere and i would totally be interested.

ORC wasn't the best but oddly enough I played the hell out of the multiplayer and enjoyed it. Game was most def not the best I can't argue with that, well imo
---
Got bored and built my game collection, check it out bra's because I have nothing clever for a Sig
#17KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/4/2013 4:03:03 AM
I think most of the people who moan about DmC haven't even played and/or given it a proper chance.

I think it's great and up there with the previous games. Just go in with an open mind.
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#18DeGamer81Posted 2/4/2013 4:14:24 AM
If there was ever a series that was screaming for a reboot it's Resident Evil. I liked it back in the day before it tried going the COD route, but the series has pretty much been dead since RE4.
#19Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/4/2013 4:36:03 AM(edited)
toastedmuffin89 posted...
Crimson Skys posted...
Jx1010 posted...
jsplisim posted...
Not a bad idea; they have gone too far off path to reign it in.

You say it as if DmC reboot
was a good idea...

It was. I probably wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't a reboot. It even took me a few years to buy DMC4....

Devil may cry stopped being good after the first one. You just went through torture to play the rest.

Resident evil 5 and 6 shouldn't even be called resident evil games as there is no horror just action packed with guns.

Same can be said with the new MGR game. It's not a stealth espionage game, it's not a Konami game, it's not a game produced by Hideo Kojima and his Kojima productions.

It's a game passed on to another developer with licenses to use the characters and story.

Biggest problem I see in gaming now is the blind sheep who can't even tell when things went downhill.

LOL.
METAL GEAR RISING: Revengeance is in fact a Hideo Kojima production by Kojima Productions, with Hideo Kojima himself serving as Producer and Kojima Productions doing the whole setting and Plot too.
And it's a game under KONAMI Logo.

Platinum games are just the people coding the game.

Oh & btw, I'm going to play stealthily! Gray Fox style stealth! :D

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#20Evel138Posted 2/4/2013 4:40:25 AM
Oh no.....Chris Redfield is going to have a different hairdo. I can almost hear the basement dwellers raging about it already.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Sackboy
http://fav.me/d5qo006