This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom says: Resident Evil REBOOT (Goodbye Resident Evil)

#41JohnHitman47Posted 2/4/2013 7:25:37 AM
Yes, just what this series need and open world?? do it capcom!!!!!!!!
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#42synthostarsPosted 2/4/2013 8:53:41 AM
they just want to bring back wesker...
---
GT Elicoor Meracle psn Fadeddust1
#43KaliestoPosted 2/4/2013 8:54:59 AM(edited)
Capcom succumbed to the crying fanbase, unbelievable.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#44work_a_holicPosted 2/4/2013 8:56:24 AM
I liked how Leon's campaign ended in 6. I kind've want that to continue.
#45synthostarsPosted 2/4/2013 8:58:00 AM
I liked the older ones didn't really like 5 to much but I felt 6 was alright. Not sure I would want an open world though
---
---No sign of the morning coming, You've been left on your own like a rainbow in the dark.---
gt: Elicoor Meracle Psn: Fadeddust1
#46calhoun1389Posted 2/4/2013 9:03:57 AM
God damnit Capcom. Do you just have the inability to let games die with their dignity?
---
http://digitalmasters.4umotion.com/ Join and make friends.
My Anime List: http://tinyurl.com/c6ylh9y (Updates regularly)
#47RetroFanGirlPosted 2/4/2013 9:06:00 AM
calhoun1389 posted...
God damnit Capcom. Do you just have the inability to let games die with their dignity?

RE is a zombie
---
Hi.
#48wh0_kn0wsPosted 2/4/2013 9:14:33 AM
i'm still not understanding the part where newfriend dante isn't a total embarrassment.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#49craelonPosted 2/4/2013 9:23:15 AM
So they're taking another one of their awful franchises they've ritualistically sacrificed to Cthulu with poor design choices and putting it in capable hands again?

Sounds good. Moving on.
---
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v
#50Siara_SedaiPosted 2/4/2013 9:47:01 AM
ChrisBot2k5 posted...
toastedmuffin89 posted...
Devil may cry stopped being good after the first one. You just went through torture to play the rest.

Resident evil 5 and 6 shouldn't even be called resident evil games as there is no horror just action packed with guns.

Same can be said with the new MGR game. It's not a stealth espionage game, it's not a Konami game, it's not a game produced by Hideo Kojima and his Kojima productions.

It's a game passed on to another developer with licenses to use the characters and story.

Biggest problem I see in gaming now is the blind sheep who can't even tell when things went downhill.

The ignorance in this post...it hurts my brain.

No, everything he said was correct.
DMC stopped being good after PART 1. It got too corny after that.
RE 5 and 6 are just action gun games, lost the reason why the series was successful in the first place.
MGR is a joke and an insult to the MG franchise. Yet there's a bunch of sheep who were defending it before they even played it.
The same thing is happening with Lightning Returns. Will be awful, but the sheep will defend the wolf anyway.
---
That world are square.