This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom says: Resident Evil REBOOT (Goodbye Resident Evil)

#51wh0_kn0wsPosted 2/4/2013 10:52:26 AM
Siara_Sedai posted...
DMC stopped being good after PART 1. It got too corny after that.

the first one wasn't? they're SUPPOSED to be that way. that was the joke.

MGR is a joke and an insult to the MG franchise. Yet there's a bunch of sheep who were defending it before they even played it.

this sentiment is a joke. so you're saying it's bad before playing it? i hope you're trolling.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#52Siara_SedaiPosted 2/4/2013 10:55:26 AM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
Siara_Sedai posted...

MGR is a joke and an insult to the MG franchise. Yet there's a bunch of sheep who were defending it before they even played it.

this sentiment is a joke. so you're saying it's bad before playing it? i hope you're trolling.

People weredefending MGR before the demo came out. That is what I am referring to.
---
That world are square.
#53SoliquidusPosted 2/4/2013 10:56:53 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Sad to see that Resident Evil may be doing a DmC style makeover / reboot...
According to Capcom, its needed but...

http://playstationgang.com/resident-evil-series-may-be-due-for-a-reboot/

I really dont know what to think about Capcom anymore...

This isn't sad at all. Resident Evil 5 wasn't that great, and Resident Evil 6 is probably the worst game in the series. In fact, it is just a bad game in general

There is no way to go but up from the point Resident Evil is at now. The Franchise stinks, and is most certainly in need of some help
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#54NovaKaneXPosted 2/4/2013 11:00:20 AM
I'm all for it. I don't think they can drop the ball any worse than they did with RE6. They tried to please everyone and the game ended up all over the place.

They definitely need to rebuild from the ground up this time.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!
#55Darknessbeast10Posted 2/4/2013 12:26:33 PM
Siara_Sedai posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...
Siara_Sedai posted...

People weredefending MGR before the demo came out. That is what I am referring to.

Just stop talking. It's MGR not MGS. you want stealth? get ground zeros. You want action with stealth elements? MGR. Story handled by Kojipro, gameplay by P+. Kojima himself oversees the project and if it wasn't MG it wouldn't see the light of day. Go ahead and keep talking like you understand something.

Yes, it's canon.
Yes, Raiden is the main character.
Yes, the enemies are cyborgs in both the US/JPN versions.
Yes, it is Metal Gear.
---
With your power you can do nothing: Not One Single Thing - Pain
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
#56ThePatrickPosted 2/4/2013 1:05:23 PM
I think he's kinda talking out of his butt here, and that his comments are being taken too seriously by the gossip hounds. He's probably just saying stuff to talk up Revelations and also just to kinda toss the old idea-ball around.
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored
#57StopthinkPosted 2/4/2013 1:18:25 PM
Siara_Sedai posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...
Siara_Sedai posted...

I'm going to second the you need to stop talking comment.
---
imo for the tight asses
#58RabillionPosted 2/4/2013 2:50:31 PM
Resident Evil died after releasing Outbreak. It hasn't been the same since. A reboot is pointless and beyond stupid if they're going to make the same mistakes again.
#59ChrisBot2k5Posted 2/5/2013 1:19:17 PM(edited)
Siara_Sedai posted...
ChrisBot2k5 posted...
toastedmuffin89 posted...
Devil may cry stopped being good after the first one. You just went through torture to play the rest.

Resident evil 5 and 6 shouldn't even be called resident evil games as there is no horror just action packed with guns.

Same can be said with the new MGR game. It's not a stealth espionage game, it's not a Konami game, it's not a game produced by Hideo Kojima and his Kojima productions.

It's a game passed on to another developer with licenses to use the characters and story.

Biggest problem I see in gaming now is the blind sheep who can't even tell when things went downhill.

The ignorance in this post...it hurts my brain.

No, everything he said was correct.
RE 5 and 6 are just action gun games, lost the reason why the series was successful in the first place.
The same thing is happening with Lightning Returns. Will be awful, but the sheep will defend the wolf anyway.

The ignorance of this post also hurts my brain. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but please know your facts before sharing it and please don't try to pass off your opinion as fact. All you accomplish in doing so is making yourself look foolish.
---
"Never ASSUME anything, for it makes an ASS out of U and ME." - Benny Hill
#60IamthekuzalolPosted 2/5/2013 1:35:42 PM
Siara_Sedai posted...
ChrisBot2k5 posted...
toastedmuffin89 posted...
Devil may cry stopped being good after the first one. You just went through torture to play the rest.

Resident evil 5 and 6 shouldn't even be called resident evil games as there is no horror just action packed with guns.

Same can be said with the new MGR game. It's not a stealth espionage game, it's not a Konami game, it's not a game produced by Hideo Kojima and his Kojima productions.

It's a game passed on to another developer with licenses to use the characters and story.

Biggest problem I see in gaming now is the blind sheep who can't even tell when things went downhill.

The ignorance in this post...it hurts my brain.

No, everything he said was correct.
RE 5 and 6 are just action gun games, lost the reason why the series was successful in the first place.
The same thing is happening with Lightning Returns. Will be awful, but the sheep will defend the wolf anyway.

Dude, stop using your alt to defend your original post. Btw, your ignorance is lol-worthy.