This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LOL at all the poor people on todays poll. #YOLO

#41RyuuHou25Posted 2/4/2013 12:46:59 AM(edited)
I know of newegg.ca, I never go there though because their prices are god awful on most everything. I'll have to check that out though, thanks :)

EDIT: Yeah, .ca doesn't even have the Vita mem cards and I don't believe .com ships to Canada. Even amazon.ca doesn't have the lower prices, but there are some marketplace sellers with cheaper ones.

To my knowledge there's still a fair amount of them that won't work on Vita, isn't there? Maybe I'm just misinformed then. And that was my bad about saying it could play PS2, typing too fast and brain thinking too fast, it happens.

EU Plus service is substantially better than NA, for one thing, like I said, they are told at the beginning of each month what they get, and when. No weekly update BS like NA does. And they have gotten far more retail based games than NA, and generally have a better selection for the IGC.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#42kingofall214Posted 2/4/2013 12:45:10 AM
656stooge posted...
kingofall214 posted...

You should apply to work as an editor at NBC. Way to cut out what I said and take it out of context.

That's as far as I bothered reading. You put words in my mouth and didn't bother trying to understand where I was coming from so I just gave up.

But the Vita is essentially worthless without games

I didn't put words in your mouth. That is your quote. It is implying the vita has no games. I proved it does have games. I just pointed out you made a mistake. I am sure you meant it has no games that interest you. You should of said that instead. Or said the vita is worthless to me because it has no games that interest me. That would of been fine.

I then discussed comparisons to Ipad and Itouch. You didn't bother reading it though so it doesn't matter.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#43kingofall214Posted 2/4/2013 12:50:44 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
I know of newegg.ca, I never go there though because their prices are god awful on most everything. I'll have to check that out though, thanks :)

EDIT: Yeah, .ca doesn't even have the Vita mem cards and I don't believe .com ships to Canada. Even amazon.ca doesn't have the lower prices, but there are some marketplace sellers with cheaper ones.

To my knowledge there's still a fair amount of them that won't work on Vita, isn't there? Maybe I'm just misinformed then. And that was my bad about saying it could play PS2, typing too fast and brain thinking too fast, it happens.

EU Plus service is substantially better than NA, for one thing, like I said, they are told at the beginning of each month what they get, and when. No weekly update BS like NA does. And they have gotten far more retail based games than NA, and generally have a better selection for the IGC.

Oh man that sucks. But hey at least it's a one time deal. You buy a 32GB the first time around is a better idea. I bought an 8GB and it didn't get the job done. Having to constantly back up and restore games got annoying so I bought a 32GB and now my 8GB is useless.
---
#44Super SlashPosted 2/4/2013 12:52:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#45656stoogePosted 2/4/2013 12:53:05 AM
I never said it had no games though. There are a few decent titles, but you can count those on one hand. So again, what's the point of all that technology when there aren't games to make use of it?

But if you believe the Vita wouldn't have benefited from a cheaper entry price and more games after launch than more power to you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#46Stanger5150Posted 2/4/2013 12:57:43 AM
Leave the goddamn Twitter speak on Twitter, ******.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#47Xenesis XenonPosted 2/4/2013 12:58:13 AM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
TC is clearly under the age of 18 and has absolutely no concept of money.

Actually no.

Save 5$ a day for 100 days.

Not hard. Theres been around 2100+ days since last gen started.

Learn to Save money...

Inb4 you smoke and drink

Nah, it's just that no adult actually uses YOLO.

Also saving for a house deposit :p
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#48kingofall214Posted 2/4/2013 12:59:35 AM
656stooge posted...
I never said it had no games though. There are a few decent titles, but you can count those on one hand. So again, what's the point of all that technology when there aren't games to make use of it?

But if you believe the Vita wouldn't have benefited from a cheaper entry price and more games after launch than more power to you.

Again your 1st paragraph is opinion. Some people would argue there are over 20 games for vita that are good.

From a consumer stand point any price drop is a good thing. From a business stand point you don't talk about price drops unless

1. Sales are not even remotely close to the projected #s like the 3DS

vita sales are low but still within Sony's projections. Not off the chart terrabad.

2 The cost to make the system drops to point where you can lower the price. This should be happening this year.
---
#49kingofall214Posted 2/4/2013 1:00:36 AM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
TC is clearly under the age of 18 and has absolutely no concept of money.

Actually no.

Save 5$ a day for 100 days.

Not hard. Theres been around 2100+ days since last gen started.

Learn to Save money...

Inb4 you smoke and drink

Nah, it's just that no adult actually uses YOLO.

Also saving for a house deposit :p

Clearly the ps4 is more important lol
---
#50656stoogePosted 2/4/2013 1:09:52 AM
That's why i said I'd leave it. I don't even really care about the Vita so there's no point in arguing about it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8