This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LOL at all the poor people on todays poll. #YOLO

#71riddlebox89Posted 2/4/2013 1:33:28 AM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
Its been like 7 years.

If you cant afford 500$ you need new life priorities

Or maybe they're being smart and waiting until a decent amount of good games come out before they decide to get a new gaming console that will eat up a couple hundred dollars?

And maybe they want to wait to find out if the consoles have any sort of faults, like say...the early 360's high failure rate due to cheap internal parts maybe?

Just because they're not buying the console at launch, doesn't mean they can't afford it.

You wanna blow a few hundred dollars on a console with a small library of games and not know whether it's going to get any really good ones for a few years? Go right ahead, hound your mommy and daddy to buy your spoiled ass a console that'll have maybe one or two decent launch titles, then hound them again to buy you the other console only to find out it's the exact same thing with only a small amount of decent launch titles, just don't come back pissing and moaning when you have to wait a few months to a year before any real good games come out.

The fact that you put yolo in the topic title, coupled with the fact that when people say "I'm not buying a next gen console at launch." you automatically assume they can't afford it at launch, shows very clearly that you're either a spoiled brat of an underaged user, or severely mentally handicapped.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#72Super SlashPosted 2/4/2013 1:40:59 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
Blah, blah blah, kingofall214.

Justify it all you want.

You're still wrong.

You're still falling for their unethical crap.

I don't give a rip about you, your misguided opinion, or anything else that comes from your keyboard. I'll be putting you on ignore as soon as I finish this post, because it's obvious to me that you don't have the brainpower to see when you're being manipulated. From the outset, big corporations edge out consumer rights piece by piece with unethical tactics- region locking, blocking used games, ridiculous DRM schemes, myraid account requirements.

Go right ahead and have them shove their crap up your ass. I won't.

Screw off.

*IGNORE*.

The first one to shout loses an argument.
#73fire2boxPosted 2/4/2013 1:45:35 AM
my 800 dollar rig says otherwise
---
ASRock B75 PRO3 | Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W modular
Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!! consoles are a joke. End fanboys!
#74kingofall214Posted 2/4/2013 1:49:11 AM
Super Slash posted...
IHeartMetroid posted...
Blah, blah blah, kingofall214.

Justify it all you want.

You're still wrong.

You're still falling for their unethical crap.

I don't give a rip about you, your misguided opinion, or anything else that comes from your keyboard. I'll be putting you on ignore as soon as I finish this post, because it's obvious to me that you don't have the brainpower to see when you're being manipulated. From the outset, big corporations edge out consumer rights piece by piece with unethical tactics- region locking, blocking used games, ridiculous DRM schemes, myraid account requirements.

Go right ahead and have them shove their crap up your ass. I won't.

Screw off.

*IGNORE*.

The first one to shout loses an argument.

He/she is still probably a child (at least I hope so). One day He/She will realize life doesn't have an ignore button.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#75crazyman32Posted 2/4/2013 1:58:39 AM
*walks in* just another troll topic on here nothing new.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#76IHeartMetroidPosted 2/4/2013 2:07:57 AM
"The first one to shout loses an argument."

Go play in traffic.