This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Feb 20th Reveal Info (RUMORS)

#11RyuuHou25Posted 2/4/2013 12:14:26 AM
Yeah, I could see Versus ending up being on PS4 as a launch title since it's been delayed so damn long and they keep babbling about how we should wait a bit longer, wait a bit longer and all of that.....

But, yeah, will track, but definitely sounds far too good to be true.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#12test_genisis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:16:08 AM
Typical gamefaqs, first thing i say in the topic is "this is 100% unconfirmed and i dont know if its true"

And everyone goes "YOU MADE THIS UP, YOU ARE SO FULL OF ****"

Alas, whatever, im sharing what i know, well all see if its true together on the 20th i guess
---
Gamertag: SecondWind92
PSN: twitch440
#13ORANGE666Posted 2/4/2013 12:19:34 AM(edited)
FiendingHard posted...
lol at native 4k. I'd be impressed if Sony has the balls to mandate 60fps at 1080p.

Sonys gaming division exists to promote its other divisions. Sony sold PS3 at a major loss to promote their HD TV`s and Bluerays. Which failed and people who bought PS3 bought samsung and LG electronics

Sony will most likely use the PS4 to sell 4K TV`s. Studys show that 4K will not be significant until 2017, and despite that Sony is already jumping the gun with 4K tvs right now and even new screen tech with crystal led which they say is a cheaper alternative to oled. Nobody other than Sony will jump into 4k until 2016, the PS4 having 4K would give Sony an entire market to themselves, while moving the standardization of 4k even earlier than 2017.

So if Sony is serious with their TV`s, the PS4 NEEDS 4K native and they will need to sell it at a major loss. Which is smart or a dumb decision that depends entirely what Samsung and LG do
#14bigdeezPosted 2/4/2013 12:17:12 AM
Dragon Age III is most likely a ps3 title, but hey nice try
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
--- Rockstar fanboy #1
#15X_ULTIMA_XPosted 2/4/2013 12:17:59 AM
Literally laughing my ass off, there is no way this will happen. It sounds like a playstation 4 fanfiction announcement compiled from all other fan fictions
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#16co1onelPosted 2/4/2013 12:18:21 AM
test_genisis posted...
Typical gamefaqs, first thing i say in the topic is "this is 100% unconfirmed and i dont know if its true"

Alas, whatever, im sharing what i know, well all see if its true together on the 20th i guess

MGS5 puts up a red flag. Why would they show when MGS5 when ground zeroes isn't even out yet? And if Ground Zeroes is MGS5, then why did kojima say that ground zeroes is on current gen hardware?
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#17X_ULTIMA_XPosted 2/4/2013 12:21:14 AM
co1onel posted...
test_genisis posted...

MGS5 puts up a red flag. Why would they show when MGS5 when ground zeroes isn't even out yet? And if Ground Zeroes is MGS5, then why did kojima say that ground zeroes is on current gen hardware?

Even though this is obviously fake, its probably because kojima is the ultimate troll
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#18AstralUltraPosted 2/4/2013 12:24:38 AM
test_genisis posted...

Just because you're trying to be more humble about it to get more people to believe you it doesn't mean you aren't blatantly trolling. You should have been more subtle. It's your own fault you failed.

You'd have to be a moron to believe this. This literally sounds like fanfiction as the other poster said.
---
PSN: MagnitudeRequiem
#19SophisticationPosted 2/4/2013 12:26:21 AM
None of that will happen... It's only 45 min for starters.

It will house very little 3rd party content, this is a Sony coming out party for Gaikai and Ps4... That is all. Price will not be discussed. I don't even think we'll see a controller or console. We will see demo's and early builds of SONY only games... Nothing more, nothing less.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#20test_genisis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:30:00 AM
AstralUltra posted...
test_genisis posted...

Just because you're trying to be more humble about it to get more people to believe you it doesn't mean you aren't blatantly trolling. You should have been more subtle. It's your own fault you failed.

You'd have to be a moron to believe this. This literally sounds like fanfiction as the other poster said.

Yes, my goal is to get everyone to believe something that i pulled out of my ass, only to find out that its not true in 2 weeks anyway, you see. I just LOVE getting people excited for things that aren't true, i get off on it. Nothing makes me happier than making things up at 2 in the morning about video game consoles to get a bunch of people online that i don't know in real life excited for 2 weeks until my lie becomes exposed anyway!

Dude are you serious? I wasn't being "Humble" about anything, i said it exactly how it is "This is what i heard, your guess is as good as mine if its true or not" im sharing something, not trying to convinced anyone of anything, i really dont care. I shared it for other people to read and decide for themselves

Im changing my mind now, just to piss this guy off, everyone, im literally 100% certain this info is concrete, everyone get hyped!
---
Gamertag: SecondWind92
PSN: twitch440