This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you currently keep ANY games u didnt like much.... or just dont?

#1Jx1010Posted 2/4/2013 12:25:39 AM
Which games and why did u decide to keep them
#2HwoarangExpert1Posted 2/4/2013 12:48:12 AM
I guess GRID, have a few others that I keep cause I couldn't get more than a dollar if I sold them.
---
PSN - Ziaro_7
#3You_Need_A_LifePosted 2/4/2013 7:22:37 AM
I kept Terminator Salvation. Not sure why...I guess it's just one of those "So bad it's good" kind of games, except it's not good. I dunno, just having it is like a bit of a novelty in and of itself. I can pop it in and say to my friends "Hey, you wanna see a REALLY crappy game?"

I still have Killzone 3 too though, as I do intend to play it again and see if maybe it sucks less on the second playthrough, but I won't be touching multiplayer and I really don;t have the desire to play the Campaign again, so it just sits there.

Usually though, if I don't like it, I get rid of it.
#4toadiemanPosted 2/4/2013 7:30:38 AM
White Knight Chronicles. I wanna try to solo platinum it which I hear is not possible. I have just about half of the trophies already. One day I'll get back into playing it.

I don't hate the game. It's just my least liked of the games I have.
---
PSN: toadieman
#5riddlebox89Posted 2/4/2013 7:32:12 AM
There are some I have that I don't like that I only keep because I know that no matter how much I don't like them, I'm going to want to play them again less than a week after I get rid of them.

The only game I've ever not regretted getting rid of was Naughty Bear.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6KrustyBrownRingPosted 2/4/2013 7:35:50 AM
Mafia 2 because I was waiting for a deep discount on dlc but could care less now.
State of Emergency because my dog doesn't have a frisbee.
oh and WWF Warzone because Ahmed Johnson. Eat a reef and stay punch!
#7killakPosted 2/4/2013 7:42:33 AM
I'm really starting to turn on Lost Odyssey.

I'd still prefer to finish it, though, so it stays.

Everything else in my collection, I can throw on and have a ball.
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#8namethatno1usesPosted 2/4/2013 7:45:11 AM
I have a popular game unopened on my shelf. I've been trying to get rid of it for ages.
Nobody wants it, even for free. So I'm keeping it until someone takes it away.
---
Every time a masterpiece like Nier comes along, we get 100 boring shooters. Life's unfair. - simonstrane
#9Xx Parasite xXPosted 2/4/2013 7:48:59 AM
I still have my copy of RE6. I'll give it another chance eventually.
---
Nurse Marcie: Do you like my body, Joey?
Joey: =)
#10ottothecat2003Posted 2/4/2013 7:50:55 AM
I don't buy games that I don't like.
---
Scientists dedicate their lives to the people of a world which demonizes them while reaping the benefits of medicine, technology, transport, and agriculture.