This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What did they do to Dead Space?

#1656stoogePosted 2/4/2013 12:16:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4HqYiL701w#t=6m01s

Jesus. It looks just like RE6 now. I didn't post the first part of the lets play because it contains a few spoilers, but that too just looked like something ripped from Uncharted.

*sigh*
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#2doraemonllh1989Posted 2/4/2013 12:20:18 AM
stop complaining

my god you people really sound like a 5 years old kid
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#3lostnumberwarPosted 2/4/2013 12:21:14 AM
One of the problems people saw with RE6 was that it took it's control scheme and camera system directly from Dead Space.
---
And now for something completely the same.
#4gucciburrrPosted 2/4/2013 12:22:25 AM
So this is the next game people will cry about, huh? Lames....
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#5656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:23:55 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
stop complaining

Lets see, I;m complaining about something I like no longer looking like something I'll enjoy. You're complaining that someone you've never met doesn't like something.

Who's being childish here?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#6Nightmare637Posted 2/4/2013 12:25:03 AM
656stooge posted...
doraemonllh1989 posted...
stop complaining

Lets see, I;m complaining about something I like no longer looking like something I'll enjoy. You're complaining that someone you've never met doesn't like something.

Who's being childish here?

both of you?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#7crazyman32Posted 2/4/2013 12:29:07 AM
The co-op campaign is optional and separate from the sp campaign.The series has always been action/horror the developers have said as much.I am getting it and I think it will sell just fine.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#8lostnumberwarPosted 2/4/2013 12:29:22 AM
Have you ever played Dead Space Extraction?
The cinematography in that game is the same as the video you showed and it came out before RE6 even before Dead Space 2.
---
And now for something completely the same.
#9riddlebox89Posted 2/4/2013 1:48:59 AM(edited)
Coop=optional, also there's no AI partner when soloing the game.

Micro transactions=optional, you can find everything available through them in the game, micro transactions are only used to get the stuff early if one doesn't have the time to spend hours grinding for rare weapon parts.

Still don't like micro transactions? Tough, deal with it, don't like that some people might buy all the stuff early and have it right when they first start? Tough, it's their game and their money, you're in no position to judge them for how they play their game or spend their money.

Day 1 DLC=DS1 and 2 had it too and DS1 had DLC a week before the game itself was even released, oh it's also optional.

Human enemies? They get killed by necromorphs within thirty seconds of encountering them.

Actually making your weapons? It's just a step up of upgrading them, also Isaac is supposed to be an engineer, so it makes sense that he would be making his own weapons like how he made a plasma cutter out of a flashlight and surgical laser in DS2.

More actiony and less survival horror? Well that's not an issue because Dead Space was always action first and horror second, it was never a horror franchise.

The ending sucks? You can't judge the ending of a game, movie or book without going at it from start to finish.

Oh so you read the entire plot? Well here's the thing, with a movie or game, you still can't judge that unless you actually see/play it for yourself.

Here's a few movie examples, I read the plots for movies like Inception, The Godfather parts 1 and 2, Goodfellas, The Boondock Saints and so on, I thought they sucked just from reading the plots, but then I watched them and all of them are some of my favorite movies that I watch again every so often.

Here's some game examples, read the plots for Assassins Creed 2, Bioshock 2, Deus Ex HR, Heavy Rain, Mafia 2, Alan Wake, The Witcher 2, Silent Hill 2 and 3, thought they sucked, played them and again each one of them are some of my favorite games that I replay occasionally.

They didn't do anything to it, it's still the same Dead Space it's been since the first game.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#10crazyman32Posted 2/4/2013 1:29:20 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Coop=optional, also there's no AI partner when soloing the game.

Micro transactions=optional, you can find everything available through them in the game, micro transactions are only used to get the stuff early if one doesn't have the time to spend hours grinding for rare weapon parts.

Day 1 DLC=DS1 and 2 had it too and DS1 had DLC a week before the game itself was even released, oh it's also optional.

Human enemies? They get killed by necromorphs within thirty seconds of encountering them.

Actually making your weapons? It's just a step up of upgrading them, also Isaac is supposed to be an engineer, so it makes sense that he would be making his own weapons like how he made a plasma cutter out of a flashlight and surgical laser in DS2.

More actiony and less survival horror? Well that's not an issue because Dead Space was always action first and horror second, it was never a horror franchise.

They didn't do anything to it, it's still the same Dead Space it's been since the first game.

good post +1
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.