This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am not ready for next-gen - Vote Why ???

#11killakPosted 2/4/2013 5:54:23 AM
It's just not needed.

Games are still looking better and better with each release.
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/b6k98sp
#12huyiPosted 2/4/2013 10:04:15 AM
Too Many Current Games to play
Everyday Life making it impossible cause of the rising prices of living
Dont care so you will skip altogether next-gen and will not get them

it's mainly a mixture of these 3 as to why i am not interested in next gen, plus i don't want a ps4 anyway.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#13NicodimusPosted 2/4/2013 10:06:27 AM
Any intelligent person will want a lot of information to make an informed decision. We don't have enough info yet to do that.
---
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
#14nihilist212Posted 2/4/2013 10:09:22 AM
I'm unknown. Too many things we don't know yet that are just rumors.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#15SoliquidusPosted 2/4/2013 10:24:28 AM
killak posted...
It's just not needed.

Games are still looking better and better with each release.

What about games like Battlefield 3 which not only look much worse on Consoles, but don't provide the same experience as well? 64 Players on PC, as opposed to the measly sum on Consoles. Essentially making the game a different overall experience on the PC, when compared to the Console Versions. We get a lesser game because Current Consoles cannot provide us with the power needed, to give us the experience that was intended by Devs in the first place

There is no way around this. As we go forward, this will continue to become more and more apparent, as it will become more and more prevalent. More than ever, Consoles are trying to keep up with PC in some manner. They are becoming more PC like. The power is needed when considering 3rd Party Franchises like Battlefield, and you can be sure that there are titles in the works that simply aren't possible on Current Consoles, without making huge sacrifices. It IS needed

It does feel a bit soon yes, and that sucks. Many of us are only now getting accustom to our Consoles, and are really getting into Current Gen. Personally, I have only begun to love my PS3 about 2 years ago, and I think Current Gen has really come into its own as of recent. However, I understand that there is indeed a need for new hardware. To suggest it isn't needed is ridiculous
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#16Succulent_FartsPosted 2/5/2013 7:08:21 AM
Alot of People may not be ready for Next Gen, but it is most certainly coming, and will be here soon
#17zombie_basher13Posted 2/6/2013 1:26:30 PM
I'm dreading next gen 'cause if these used games being blocked rumors are true, and IT'S ON BOTH PLAYSTATION AND XBOX LIKE A STUPID M********, then that's it, that's the end.

But look on the bright side. At least we'll still have the old systems, Wii U, and maybe 30 years in the future, there will be emulators for PS4.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#18whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:45:01 PM
My biggest fear is the Always ON looks like both next gens will be doing this & it looks like both companies will be implementing the same features on both of the consoles.

So looks like Wii U for me and the Portables thankfully Portables are awesome not only are they Backwards but I dont have to worry about restrictions such as these.

Wii U also Backwards & it has no resctrictions.