This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TLOU demo played and explained...

#21Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:25:02 AM
3D3 posted...
GOTY

Maybe when stacked against its weak as hell competition... Look at the games coming this year, horrid -- I wouldn't be shocked if another trashy indie game wins GOTY again this year.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#22crazyman32Posted 2/4/2013 2:26:17 AM
Sophistication posted...
crazyman32 posted...
This just makes me want the game more and I can't wait to play the demo from getting GOW:Ascension.

You mean you can't wait to get the demo download code to play the game at a later date that Sony establishes for you...? Gotcha.

I know it comes at a later date obviously but,you get it before anyone else.I am getting GOW:Ascension because,I like the series and this is a nice added bonus.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#23dj___rollPosted 2/4/2013 10:12:02 AM
Quote:Sophistication posted...
crazyman32 posted...
This just makes me want the game more and I can't wait to play the demo from getting GOW:Ascension.

You mean you can't wait to get the demo download code to play the game at a later date that Sony establishes for you...? Gotcha.

I know it comes at a later date obviously but,you get it before anyone else.I am getting GOW:Ascension because,I like the series and this is a nice added bonus.

@crazyman32
He's just trolling you for a reaction.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#24Manilo_PunishPosted 2/4/2013 10:14:56 AM
Why does this guy make a dumb topic every single day.
---
The Punish.
#25MlREFOXPosted 2/4/2013 10:16:24 AM
Sophistication posted...
From two different sites...

http://www.psu.com/a018183/Hands-on-with-The-Last-of-Us--the-past-present-and-future-of-survival-horror?page=2

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/04/the-last-of-us-the-sights-and-sounds

Doesn't sound too good to me. Looks bland, boring and old hat. We've been here before... We've already done this stuff. This is a passer.

Doesn't sound too good to me. Looks bland, boring and old hat. We've been here before...We've already done this stuff. This is a passer.

TC sums up every one of his posts quite well.
#26DarknessXSeekerPosted 2/4/2013 10:18:14 AM
Manilo_Punish posted...
Why does this guy make a dumb topic every single day.

He has to bash every good Sony game.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#27work_a_holicPosted 2/4/2013 10:18:39 AM
MlREFOX posted...
Sophistication posted...
From two different sites...

http://www.psu.com/a018183/Hands-on-with-The-Last-of-Us--the-past-present-and-future-of-survival-horror?page=2

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/04/the-last-of-us-the-sights-and-sounds

Doesn't sound too good to me. Looks bland, boring and old hat. We've been here before... We've already done this stuff. This is a passer.

Doesn't sound too good to me. Looks bland, boring and old hat. We've been here before...We've already done this stuff. This is a passer.

TC sums up every one of his posts quite well.

Boom!
#28ManuKesnaPosted 2/4/2013 11:47:26 AM
Sounds waay better than sleeping dogs(ps+ freebie material LOL)
And keep trolling! You already got warned! You will get banned soon again ;)
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#29gucciburrrPosted 2/4/2013 11:57:22 AM
Wait, he got warned? There goes his bread and butter retort of "I'm not a troll because I never been warned or loss karma" (like that ever meant anything). Rofl.
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#30crazyman32Posted 2/4/2013 1:37:04 PM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:Sophistication posted...
crazyman32 posted...

@crazyman32
He's just trolling you for a reaction.

Yeah I know he is an annoying troll who trashes about every game on here.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.