This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Sakaguchi hate the PS3? Why hasn't there been a PS3 game from Mistwalker?

#1AwesomeOSaucePosted 2/4/2013 1:02:30 AM
Nintendo DS

ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat (2007) co-developed with Racjin
Blue Dragon Plus (2008) co-developed with Brownie Brown and feelplus
Away: Shuffle Dungeon (2008) co-developed with Artoon
Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow (2009/2010) co-developed with tri-Crescendo and Bird Studio

Xbox 360

Blue Dragon (2006) co-developed with Artoon
Lost Odyssey (2007) co-developed with feelplus
Cry On (cancelled) (was in co-development with Cavia)

iOS

Party Wave (2012) [1]
Blade Guardian (2012) [2]

Wii

The Last Story (2011) co-developed by AQ Interactive

Yet no PS3 games ;_;
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#2AZNrpgamerPosted 2/4/2013 2:13:22 AM
He's got beef with Sony head's iirc.
#3Pale HorsemanPosted 2/4/2013 2:22:31 AM
Yeah, after the whole Squaresoft needing Sony to help them out and whatnot...I do not think Sakaguchi has a lot of love for Sony.
---
BreadGolem: We never killed Native Americans, they got sick!
#4Mixture420Posted 2/4/2013 2:33:08 AM
All those games sucked. Lost Odyssey was the slowest, corniest, tedious RPG of all time. The only thing I will miss is Nobou Uematsu's genious composition
---
Caking
#5VanderZooPosted 2/4/2013 2:37:26 AM
Pale Horseman posted...
Yeah, after the whole Squaresoft needing Sony to help them out and whatnot...I do not think Sakaguchi has a lot of love for Sony.

What's that about? I know Sakaguchi didn't like Ken Kutaragi.
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
#6Pale HorsemanPosted 2/4/2013 2:41:45 AM
VanderZoo posted...
Pale Horseman posted...

What's that about? I know Sakaguchi didn't like Ken Kutaragi.

Honestly no one has elaborated on it, but it seemed after the Final Fantasy Spirits Within movie bombed, Sony stepped in and helped Squaresoft out and the relationship between him and Ken went sour. No idea why, no one has actually said why either...
---
BreadGolem: We never killed Native Americans, they got sick!
#7nonexistingheroPosted 2/4/2013 2:46:06 AM
Mixture420 posted...
All those games sucked. Lost Odyssey was the slowest, corniest, tedious RPG of all time. The only thing I will miss is Nobou Uematsu's genious composition

Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon are great -__-

The rest sucks though. I lost all faith in Mistwalker some time after Lost Odyssey. They were only doing portable games and their big games were getting cancelled (you forgot to list Blue Dragon 2... one of their cancelled games). And then they did The Last Story and it's one of the most pretentious pieces of garbage I've ever played.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#8Rob_the_NinjaPosted 2/4/2013 2:55:05 AM
Lost Odyssey was great, Blue Dragon was....Bleh. Not terrible, just very bland and forgettable.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ARxIB.gif
#9zombie_basher13Posted 2/4/2013 3:25:17 AM
Rob_the_Ninja posted...
Lost Odyssey was great, Blue Dragon was....Bleh. Not terrible, just very bland and forgettable.

Why the hell does everyone always say this? You all got it backwards. Blue Dragon is the great and memorable one, Lost Odyssey is the forgettable one. They're both great though imo. LO is like Final Fantasy, Blue Dragon like Dragon Quest. I love it.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#10doraemonllh1989Posted 2/4/2013 3:53:19 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
Rob_the_Ninja posted...

Why the hell does everyone always say this? You all got it backwards. Blue Dragon is the great and memorable one, Lost Odyssey is the forgettable one. They're both great though imo. LO is like Final Fantasy, Blue Dragon like Dragon Quest. I love it.

average user reviews says otherwise
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)