This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Predictions for this weeks psn+ free game (US)

#11rswsc0407Posted 2/4/2013 7:03:53 AM
Crap, actually I might be wrong about that. Just looked at the link again, and at the bottom of the page it said if you want to buy a subscription it'll cost you "Rs and some sort of number" I'm not sure what country it is though.
---
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
#12KrustyBrownRingPosted 2/4/2013 7:10:09 AM
I hope Morgan has a lot of cheese because hes about to receive a huge shipment of whine.
#13Mystickay86Posted 2/4/2013 7:15:34 AM
Guardian of middle earth.......officially jealous of not being a EU+ member now.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#14A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/4/2013 7:17:05 AM
EU got Guardians of Middle Earth last month.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#15Nightwish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:17:20 AM
KrustyBrownRing posted...
I hope Morgan has a lot of cheese because hes about to receive a huge shipment of whine.

It's kinda deserved this time, Europe gets sleeping dogs ($49.99) value while US. gets GoME ($14.99) value
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#16Xx Parasite xXPosted 2/4/2013 7:19:48 AM
KrustyBrownRing posted...

It's kinda deserved this time, Europe gets sleeping dogs ($49.99) value while US. gets GoME ($14.99) value

It's a game I don't already have (Sleeping Dogs), so I am pleased.
---
Nurse Marcie: Do you like my body, Joey?
Joey: =)
#17RomangeloPosted 2/4/2013 7:36:13 AM
GTA IV
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#18RyuuHou25Posted 2/4/2013 7:36:30 AM
Guardians of Middle Earth, oi.....exactly how much complaining about the horribly obvious difference in quality between EU and NA do people have to do before they finally get off their butts and change this?

We've gotten, what, sports games, foosball, now we're going with crap mmo type things. At least we got darksiders last month FINALLY. Taking in feedback my ass, they aren't listening to a damn thing hundreds of people have been saying on the blogs for months on end now.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#19Lord_XandrosPosted 2/4/2013 7:38:37 AM
PAIN
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#20KrustyBrownRingPosted 2/4/2013 7:49:55 AM
Until they offer some kind of compensation for owning the giveaways I'd rather them not focus on retail games especially as they tend to be older and relatively promotional. Of course Sleeping Dogs is a major exception to the rule of PS+ content and its complete BS. But I would rather a game I won't ever play than games I already have on disc like RDR or Mortal Kombat that people beg for weekly.