This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think LIMBO is the most freaking OVERRATED game i've ever seen

#11656stoogePosted 2/4/2013 1:37:36 PM
Crimson Skys posted...
Cidastor posted...
2-D nostalgia combined with gimmick graphics and add in the fact that some people are just easy to please when it comes to both these things.

So you're saying 2D games are only good to people who are nostalgic?....and that makes sense to you?

And what exactly are "gimmick graphics"? I've never heard that before.

Gimmicky graphics are everything that looks nice and isn't realistic. I hate them too. Damn ICO looking all nice and rubbing it in my face. Stupid Journey with it's artistic style.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#12CidastorPosted 2/4/2013 1:57:48 PM
Crimson Skys posted...
Cidastor posted...
2-D nostalgia combined with gimmick graphics and add in the fact that some people are just easy to please when it comes to both these things.

So you're saying 2D games are only good to people who are nostalgic?....and that makes sense to you?

And what exactly are "gimmick graphics"? I've never heard that before.

Do you see where I said some people? And the gimmick graphics one is actually obvious.
---
You can't discuss the pros and cons about anything now a days without someone complaining.
#13AnthonM2Posted 2/4/2013 2:00:55 PM
It's sad that Black Knight Sword is much better than it but it got underrated cause it's Japanese.
#14656stoogePosted 2/4/2013 2:02:17 PM
Cidastor posted...

Do you see where I said some people? And the gimmick graphics one is actually obvious.

yes, but it looks like the 'some people' comment was implied to mean everyone that likes the game. But if you have a list of all these people then by all means share it with us.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#15anonymous46773Posted 2/4/2013 2:05:48 PM
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
Well, it has a better structure of grammar for starters.

---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#16spike17spiegelPosted 2/4/2013 2:12:32 PM
I waited a good while for this game to come to PS3. Really enjoyed it and the art style. Loved the puzzles, especially the hidden all black one, with just sound to guide you.
---
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
#17zyrax2301Posted 2/4/2013 2:14:05 PM
It has that giant spider and it's cool.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#18jammiesPosted 2/4/2013 2:19:01 PM
Wait, no one has mentioned yet that it's one of the most, if not the most fun games to try experiencing dying in?
Seriously, if you played this game and every time you died didn't go, oh.. cool, chuckle, or some equivalent, then you played it wrong.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx