This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the free game tomorrow?

#11crazyman32Posted 2/4/2013 3:23:53 PM
Mikeugame posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
Europe gets Sleeping Dogs, America gets that LotR game.

Just like I said on N4g Most of everyone on ps blog is so ungrateful, you guys are going to be the same, iterally its the first week we don't know what we're getting this month stop comparing to EU, DA.

I go on the Playstation Blog and there is constant whining all the time on there and too many on there never seem to be happy about anything.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#12soccerd19Posted 2/4/2013 3:26:33 PM
crazyman32 posted...
Mikeugame posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

Just like I said on N4g Most of everyone on ps blog is so ungrateful, you guys are going to be the same, iterally its the first week we don't know what we're getting this month stop comparing to EU, DA.

I go on the Playstation Blog and there is constant whining all the time on there and too many on there never seem to be happy about anything.

EU has gotten about 10 more full ps3 games than the US has, I should be happy about that?
#13crazyman32Posted 2/4/2013 3:30:08 PM(edited)
soccerd19 posted...
crazyman32 posted...
Mikeugame posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

EU has gotten about 10 more full ps3 games than the US has, I should be happy about that?

I think the Blog would find something else to complain about because,that is what many of them do.They would probably complain saying "I already have those games offered with PS+"
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#14rswsc0407Posted 2/4/2013 3:30:21 PM
What in the hell does MOBA stand for? I've seen people use that when talking about League of Legends.
---
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
#15PhaseSlaethePosted 2/4/2013 3:31:17 PM
rswsc0407 posted...
What in the hell does MOBA stand for? I've seen people use that when talking about League of Legends.

Massive Online Boring Aneurysm.
#16DefYouthPosted 2/4/2013 3:33:14 PM
rswsc0407 posted...

Multiplayer online battle arena
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis