This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Theory on Febs "SEE THE FUTURE Deal"

#1whatnow12012Posted 2/4/2013 2:48:22 PM
It will be a deal like how Nintendo does on its reveal a web deal video type of deal how they do things

What will be shown The PS4 but more than likely in Prototype form

Siaxis Dual Shock is Replaced & Retired
PS4 will sport the new Vite Touch Pad Controller
Will have buttons for Sharing Video Content and other Buttons
Will Not be Backwards with previous Generations
Will release late this Holiday November-December
There will be 2 Diffrent Versions of the console
Some games not all games will be in 4K Resolution
The PS4 can still work & play on HDTVs using an HDMI

Dual Generation Games Meaning Current & PS4

Dragon Age 3 is Dual Generation
BattleField 4 will be Dual Generation
Reason for GTA V Delay is also cause it will be Dual Generation
Saints Row 4 will be Next gen now
WWE next game will be Next Gen
Final Fantasy Vs. XIII will be Next Gen also Current unknown on that
Persona 5s long Delay means that is was meant to be a Next-Gen game could come in 2014

Zone of the Enders next game will be Next Gen unknown if it will be called ZOE 3 or a new deal altogether.

MGS 5 could be Dual Generations while Phantom Limb will be Current also unknown about Ground Zeroes could be Next Gen

Mass Effect 4 coud also be Dual cause they done like with DA 3 telling us to keep our Saves from the Shepard Trilogy even though Shepard is finished.

My theory on Price depends on the Consoles the lower deal barebone will be about 399.99 while the High-Tech deal will be 499.99

Games will vary in price from 59.99 on up depending on their deals like Collectors and stuff

PS4 games are still on Blue Ray Disks

It will Sport Multiple USBs

There will be a new PS Move 2 Controller Deal

The rest of the info on PS4 will be revealed & shown at E3s Sony deal

This See the Future Deal will be Short and very very vague probably about 10 to 15 minutes showing various deals on the new games and a short short glimpse on the PS4.

Dragon Age 3, BattleField 4 will be shown in Teaser form in Trialers such as with DA 2s Champion Trailer showing the new MC in Orlais more than likely.

Most games will be Dual Games but games like Saints or Persona 5 could be PS4 exclusives.
#2zerogravity399Posted 2/4/2013 2:50:12 PM
Well there is no point in speculating. Just wait two more weeks till the 20th and all will be revealed. come at me bro.
#3ZiggletoothPosted 2/4/2013 2:51:25 PM
Actually quite sensible. Are you sure you belong here?
---
He feared that his home should appear to Gods and men.
Dreadful, dank and hated even by the Gods. Hades -Iliad 20.64-65
#4j-fielding95Posted 2/4/2013 2:52:09 PM
You know, if all of that happened on the 20th Feb, it would make my year.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#5Shamrock99Posted 2/4/2013 3:23:19 PM
zerogravity399 posted...
Well there is no point in speculating. Just wait two more weeks till the 20th and all will be revealed. come at me bro.

We're on a video game forum. We discuss video games and the video game industry and stuff. Came at you.
---
http://tinyurl.com/arksbya http://tinyurl.com/b59xwvj http://tinyurl.com/a5heha2
http://www.backloggery.com/Kajicat
#6whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:57:08 PM
I am making a caculated guess based on my knowledge and my years of wisdom from 20+ years of gaming I have a good idea on what to expect when you been doing games as long as I have you can put together a pattern and figure things out easily.

Sometimes I am wrong sometimes I am right but I am fairily sure I am right but not all the way right on the PS4s info.

I could be also right about most games being Dual Generation such as BattleField, DA, and others while most will remain PS4 exclsuives

Also keep in mind just cause next-gen comes doesent mean current is finished the PSP isnt dead it is getting God Eater 2 many thought or still think that Ragnarok Tactics was the final PSP game nope God 2 is.

The PS3 has a life cycle up to the year 2015 which will mark the demise and retirement of the PS3 and all focus will be cenetered on the PS4 and next gen.

It will be like with the PS2 final days it saw a couple of releases and Sakura Wars So Long My Love was the final game made along with a few additional sports games.

This is the reason many games will be Dual Generation from Dragon Age 3 to BattleField 4 that way DICE and EA/Bioware can Double their money supporting both generations of consoles.

GTA V got delayed cause it will also be Dual Generation and a PS4 Launch date such as DA 3 will be a PS4 Launch game but also a Current game also.

So people relax there is no reason to jump on the next-gen bandwagon when most if not all games such as a DA 3 will remain a current gen game the reason for our Save Files.

Also next gen isnt even on my mind from Bioshock to Remember ME to Tales of Xillia and hopefully DA 3 will close out my 2013.

Cant wait to see the Trailer basically DA 3 is saving the World from itself you people thought DA 2 world was nuts you people havent seen anything yet.

I will not reveal more without spoiling the game. The only thing I dont have info is the new MCs name or the Squadmembers and Morrigans Return.
#7RoflCopter4000Posted 2/4/2013 4:11:59 PM
Knowing Sony, I wouldn't be surprised if it's something lame like the Vita price drop.
#8regsantotomasPosted 2/4/2013 4:15:15 PM
Speculation is fun. Nothing wrong with it.

Some games not all games will be in 4K Resolution

This isn't happening for a multitude of reasons.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#9whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:14:24 PM
The Vita is going to get a price drop but already been droped drastically from the Launch the one I am getting is 179.99 used but will not get until June-July cause I got to get my 3DS and pay off my new games like Tales of Xillila.

Cant wait I am not ready for Next-Gen as I havent even bought me a 3DS or a Vita also tons & tons of games I haven played yet and new games I plan on getting this year.

Who cares the only reason I would buy next gen if Dragon Age 3 was indeed to skip and go altogether next-gen and be a next-gen exclusive.

But all info I have uncovered regarding DA 3 screams Dual Generation also Next-Gen couldnt be able to use our Previous saves not unless you could use a USB and data Transfer them somehow.

Unknown I dont know what is true on DA 3 but the director of DA 3 said that the game is on Track for 2013 then again so is next gen also Late Holidays 2013 so maybe the rumors on DA 3 are indeed true about it being next-gen.

I hope not this would mean the previous games and saves would be useless.