This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy XIV question

#1Stubbled_PS3Posted 2/4/2013 2:39:58 PM
To anyone who has played the beta, will FF14 be worth the price and subscription fee. I am looking into the game and it seems fun. Playing on a PC is not an option for me. I only have an iPad as a 'computer device'.

Has enough changed from its original release to warrant playing this new version
---
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
PSN--- StubbledCRT1
#2Stubbled_PS3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:54:59 PM
Bump
---
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
PSN--- StubbledCRT1
#3Evil_GogetaPosted 2/4/2013 11:05:39 PM
A lot has changed PC, I played the Japanese beta both the first time around and 2.0 and played a lot of the original XIV and it has definitely changed very well, of course I was running a Beta on full specs on PC but I`ve been thinking I may play more on PS3 so I would be in the same boat.
I would say the game will be worth a pick up /from playing the beta/ and it should give away some sort of monthly service for the PS3 so get a months worth and then see how you like it! Like I said so far it is worth it imo.
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, New game coming soon (WiiU) MH3GHD.
#4jameswintertonPosted 2/4/2013 11:08:14 PM
I really wish it was possible to play this game. I'd really need them to accept PSN cards for the subscription though, which is apparently not possible.
---
psn: jrwinterton
#5Stubbled_PS3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:12:55 PM
Well that's good that there is improvement in the game. I know it had a very rough start but I'm glad that change was made.
---
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
PSN--- StubbledCRT1