This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I would like to thank Capcom for making RE6 and DmC

#11The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:25:27 PM
RE6 may have sold a lot but its still a flop because its the most expensive game Capcom ever made.

It is the most expensive game they ever made but it didn't sell well. They have projected their RE6 forecast to BELOW RE5, RE4 and even the older RE and RE2 on PS.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#12The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:28:53 PM(edited)
YAY! Now we get to go back to the stagnant, boring, samey, stale BS we've gotten for the last decade! No more chances!

Are you talking about DmC or RE?

here's my opinion on DmC. It's a good game. I fel for NT but capcom needed to tell NT to make a new game new IP. not DmC.

as for RE6. I'm sorry, but that thing isn't new. it's just bad. I'm all for new and refreshing things but not RE6. The game was a mess from start to finish bar 3 hours of Leons Campaign

And what makes you think Capcom will go back? How about instead of going back or sideways..go forward. Make something ewn but more importantly make something good. Don't just sit there, make Call of Duty evil and expect it to do well.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#13secondhand1Posted 2/4/2013 6:20:57 PM
Crapcom. That's clever.

I'd like to thank them as well. DmC and RE6 were great. Had a lot of fun with both games.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#14KaiKun91Posted 2/4/2013 6:34:21 PM
Capcom needs to stop focusing on trying to adapt RE on western fanbase which is FPS. Is like RE just wake one day and lost what survival horror meant.
#15Brocken_JrPosted 2/4/2013 6:41:31 PM
i dont get how everyone loved re4 but hates re6. it has leon, zombies, melee attacks, a few old re songs, 4 intersecting stories, and agent hunt. its also a long game, and has online events that get you the retro re costumes, blocky and all. my only complaint is only 3 mercenaries levels without dlc. i loved the old games, 4, and didnt like 5, and 6 is a big step up from 5.

once i stopped thinkin how the game is ruined by the over the shoulder camera, i began seein the game as an improvement of part 4 (4 is still the better game though). just like castlevania lords of shadows, i hated it forever until i saw it as another kind of lament of innocence, the game grew on me and it was alot more enjoyable. DmC on the other hand.....eeeeh, it cant be saved.
---
Which one is hot? A)Baking Soda, B)Lava, or C)Sea Turtle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#16IamthekuzalolPosted 2/5/2013 7:36:43 AM
A big fan of these 2 series. Capcom really needs to step up their games and stop pandering to the west.
#17killakPosted 2/5/2013 7:39:03 AM
I f***ing love RE6. 4 campaigns, different styles......win
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#18USFPosted 2/5/2013 7:54:54 AM
Ryu X posted...
DmC got released on PC a week after consoles. There was like 200k people downloading the torrent thats where some of their sales went.

For once, I can't blame the pirates. Awful game overall.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.