This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CD Projekt Red(The Witcher 2 guys) has an announcement tomorrow

#1zerooo0Posted 2/4/2013 5:52:05 PM
This is just a reminder for ya. That one of the best developers this gen.(Completely opinionated) has an announcement tomorrow for something.

Could be more Cyberpunk info, announcement for The Witcher 3, or slim chance of a new IP. No they're not going the Square Route of things by announcing games too early. IF they announce a new IP, or The Witcher 3 tomorrow it would be developed by a different inside team. Similar to Naughtydog and The Last of Us/Uncharted.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2steker16Posted 2/4/2013 5:54:23 PM
it will be witcher 3
---
nomnomnom
#3EternalNetherPosted 2/4/2013 5:56:17 PM
CD Projekt is fantastic (I always buy their games on PC) but are they large enough to handle that many titles at once? Odds are they are already working on Witcher 3 even if it's not announced since the series is such a success for them. Cyberpunk looks to be taking a lot of their resources as well (dat awesome trailer) so a new IP seems unlikely. I'm okay with either Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 info, or maybe Witcher 2 on the PS3...
#4steker16Posted 2/4/2013 5:59:38 PM
cyberpunk already is a new IP, so theres no way the info will be anything but witcher or cyberpunk related, and since they just recently released a cyberpunk video telling us some basic information on the game/lore, and that it will come out "when its ready" that only leaves the wticher 3 as the focus of tomorrow announcement
---
nomnomnom
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:06:35 PM
EternalNether posted...
CD Projekt is fantastic (I always buy their games on PC) but are they large enough to handle that many titles at once? Odds are they are already working on Witcher 3 even if it's not announced since the series is such a success for them. Cyberpunk looks to be taking a lot of their resources as well (dat awesome trailer) so a new IP seems unlikely. I'm okay with either Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 info, or maybe Witcher 2 on the PS3...

While they may not be as big as some of the other developers out their they COULD possibly be taking more time. Why Cypberpunk is coming when it's ready. They could release the PC, and Xbox version the same year, and the PS3 version(If their will be one) the year after. They said they where gonna try, and go multiplat from now on, but we will just have to see.
---
#6UniversquallPosted 2/4/2013 6:09:33 PM
Pass
---
After the Fallout
#7GoreGrossPosted 2/4/2013 6:15:31 PM
Do they even develop for the PS3?
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#8EternalNetherPosted 2/4/2013 6:18:49 PM
GoreGross posted...

Not yet but they want to. They just haven't been able to get The Witcher 2 over here yet. They've been caught saying they'd like to go full multi platform with future titles though.
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:19:17 PM
GoreGross posted...

They said they where gonna try to. They tried with The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition, but if they were to continue with it, then it would have been a bad port.(Like Skyrim) So they did the right thing, and scrap it instead of releasing a final product, so they can focus on the 360 version instead.

But, they said that they are gonna try, and go multiplat. If they do it will probably be like what Bungie MAY do with Destiny by releasing the PC/Xbox version the same year, but release the PS3 version the next year.
---
#10656stoogePosted 2/4/2013 6:20:59 PM
I don't know why these guys bother with advertising or announcements. If I walk into a shop and see a new game from them then I'm walking out that shop $60 poorer.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8