This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why is it so hard to find JRPG Titles At Walmart?

#31StephieGamerPosted 2/5/2013 9:25:25 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
this is gamefaqs,reasons and logics doesnt applied since most gamers have low iq,some of them dont even have much education

Based on your wonderfully well-written post, there's no way that you are one of those illiterate gamers whom you describe, right?
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
#32KaiKun91Posted 2/5/2013 9:33:29 PM
JRPG are a small market in the west so, you'll never likely see a JRPG in your local store.
#33ShineboxerPosted 2/5/2013 9:43:20 PM
Shineboxer posted...
Because they're niche and nobody buys them.

If nobody bought them they wouldn't make more

Not for you or anybody not living in Japan.

They aren't appealing to you.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#34Thermador446Posted 2/5/2013 9:44:39 PM
Varron posted...
I see a ton of Valkyria Chronicles, Resonance of Fate, and Eternal Sonata's in the bargain bins at my city's Walmart stores. O_o

& there is the reason.
Buying a s*** ton of RPGs isn't exactly profitable when they end up in the Bargain bin.
Wal-mart only buy in bulk in case you didn't know.
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#35CrystalKing5426Posted 2/6/2013 12:51:03 PM
muggy posted...
lol @ hipsters

So not shopping at Walmart=hipster? If you're making broad generalizations, then I can do it too; it's not hard.
If you do go to Walmart, you're inbred white trash
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards