This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni no Kuni sells 170,000 physical copies in just 5 days

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ni no Kuni sells 170,000 physical copies in just 5 days
2 years ago#31
janemba8888 posted...
SSJMario posted...
lol vgchartz

---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Dishonored (PC), MGS 3 HD, Mass Effect, AC 3, MGS Peace Walker, FF VII (PC remake),Borderlands 2 (PC)
2 years ago#32
LuminescentRule posted...
They will outsell in EU. EU is far more open to JRPGs and a lot more mature when it comes to child characters.

It's sold out pretty much everywhere V_V

Its sold out here in Brazil, i imported mine from Argentina (really, wtf>_>).
---
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D and P4Arena
2 years ago#33
That's really not that great.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
2 years ago#34
nouseravailable posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
They will outsell in EU. EU is far more open to JRPGs and a lot more mature when it comes to child characters.

It's sold out pretty much everywhere V_V

Its sold out here in Brazil, i imported mine from Argentina (really, wtf>_>).

I just checked ozgameshop.com, and they're sold out there as well. The strategy guide is sold out too I might add.
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
(edited by VanderZoo)
2 years ago#35
LOL...

Ni No Kuni 2 with less than 200,000 sales.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
2 years ago#36
VanderZoo posted...

I just checked ozgameshop.com, and they're sold out there as well.

Yep. Luckily I got my Wizard Edition just in time. And it arrived 5 minutes ago!

Every local store are all sold out. I went to five shopping centres trying to find a 360 yesterday, and everyone was sold out. I eventually found a 360 in china town (stopped of for a Taro milk tea and got lucky) and the store there just got a new shipment in. Apparently they already sold out of two shipments since release.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
(message deleted)
2 years ago#38
Pretty much people beg here in Greece for a copy, it's sold out throughout Europe.
Namco Bandai Games said they realise the stock is really low, and already announced a 2nd print LOL.

Ni No Kuni exceeded all expectations.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
2 years ago#39
Shineboxer posted...
LOL...

LOL. Try again at trolling.

-200.000 in Japan +
-200.000 first week in USA +
-200.000+ first week in Europe +
-#1 in Charts in UK +
-#1 worldwide on preorders in Amazon.com (biggest online retailer in the world)
-Strategy Guide as #2 worldwide on Amazon.com +
-SOLD OUT everywhere +
-By far most sought after game of all time pre-release, now holding World Record for highest price pre-release, selling for as much as 750$ and several 500$. With a RRP of 100$. PRE-RELEASE +
-Worldwite Critical and User acclaim +
-High Profile companies and legends behind it (LEVEL-5, Studio Ghibli, and Joe Hisaishi) +
-500.000+ sales on DS version from Japan only +
-The only non-FINAL FANTASY Console Style RPG of all time to achieve these feats in Europe, and one of the only ones in USA. +

-The most important thing. It exceeded all expectations. Exceed expectations = Sequel.

'nuff said.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
2 years ago#40
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Shineboxer posted...
LOL...

LOL. Try again at trolling.

-200.000 in Japan +
-200.000 first week in USA +
-200.000+ first week in Europe +
-#1 in Charts in UK +
-#1 worldwide on preorders in Amazon.com (biggest online retailer in the world)
-Strategy Guide as #2 worldwide on Amazon.com +
-SOLD OUT everywhere +
-By far most sought after game of all time pre-release, now holding World Record for highest price pre-release, selling for as much as 750$ and several 500$. With a RRP of 100$. PRE-RELEASE +
-Worldwite Critical and User acclaim +
-High Profile companies and legends behind it (LEVEL-5, Studio Ghibli, and Joe Hisaishi) +
-500.000+ sales on DS version from Japan only +
-The only non-FINAL FANTASY Console Style RPG of all time to achieve these feats in Europe, and one of the only ones in USA. +

-The most important thing. It exceeded all expectations. Exceed expectations = Sequel.

'nuff said.

LOL... at you taking Shine seriously.
---
After the Fallout
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ni no Kuni sells 170,000 physical copies in just 5 days

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived