This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is MLB the show still the game to have for baseball fans?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. is MLB the show still the game to have for baseball fans?

User Info: arstos

arstos
3 years ago#11
It's pretty good, I miss triple play baseball though. That was always my favorite
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII

User Info: DanMc

DanMc
3 years ago#12
My last favorite was cal ripken baseball for super nintendo
I just want to be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask?

User Info: SCStunner316

SCStunner316
3 years ago#13
If you are as impatient as I am, you'll have a love/hate relationship with The Show. I struck out about as much as I did in real life when I played. It really is the most realistic baseball simulation out there. Regardless, it's the only sports game that competes with NHL (at least in my opinion).
Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/user/BBFootBallr54
Twitter: @IAmBPBurke

User Info: ModernFOXX

ModernFOXX
3 years ago#14
DanMc posted...
I am a baseball fan, but, the learning curve always prevented me from buying it... did anyone else get this frustrated?

yea it takes a while to get used to, but just keep at it. or try changing the difficulty and sliders to something easy, till u get used to it. its worth it
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.-------PSN: ANDR0iD_v3
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. is MLB the show still the game to have for baseball fans?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived