This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

February 20th announcement, your reaction if...

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/4/2013 7:28:38 PM
...Sony reveals that as part of corporate downsizing due to their severe debt, Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. is being sold to Nintendo Co. Ltd. along with all rights to the PlayStation brand.

This would include the (obviously) cancelled PlayStation 4 prototype (bad credit rating), any first-party game development studios, and a merging of PSN with Nintendo Network. They'd still support PS3 and Vita for a time of course, but all future "PlayStation" systems would be fused with the Wii U/3DS successors. It would be full circle.
#2Jason_HudsonPosted 2/4/2013 7:29:29 PM
"I for one welcome our Nintendo overlords!"
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#3doraemonllh1989Posted 2/4/2013 7:30:51 PM
BBLLLLAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#4LuminescentRulePosted 2/4/2013 7:31:07 PM
I'll just stop gaming once the PS3 games die down.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
http://i.minus.com/ibysvI4MthYwm9.gif
#5evoxpiscesPosted 2/5/2013 10:38:19 AM
I'd be ECSTATIC
#6Virus66Posted 2/5/2013 10:43:12 AM
Both of the best gaming companies with the best list of IPs under one house? SOLD! Finally Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter can finally face off with Mario and the gang in Smash Bros!
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#7MlREFOXPosted 2/5/2013 10:44:29 AM
Possibly one of the best-case scenarios. Sophisticated promised to leave this board forever if the PS4 isn't released for the holidays, so this is one way to make all our lives better.
#8WantedOutlawPosted 2/5/2013 10:45:30 AM
That would be AMAZING but only because this board would be hilarious to watch. Oh my god, the kids here would be sooo hilariously pissed.
#9mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/5/2013 10:47:18 AM
Jason_Hudson posted...

My favorite simpsons episode.

"Lousy inanimate carbon rod. I'll show you inanimate!" *holds angry pose until the sun goes down*
---
I love video games : )
#10Cosmic_CoyotePosted 2/5/2013 10:49:31 AM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...

My favorite simpsons episode.

"Lousy inanimate carbon rod. I'll show you inanimate!" *holds angry pose until the sun goes down*

but it wasn´t that episode it as the one with the Horse and the evil hockeys
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"