This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

February 20th announcement, your reaction if...

#11mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/5/2013 11:54:35 AM(edited)
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...
"I for one welcome our Nintendo overlords!"

My favorite simpsons episode.

"Lousy inanimate carbon rod. I'll show you inanimate!" *holds angry pose until the sun goes down*

but it wasn´t that episode it as the one with the Horse and the evil hockeys

Are you sure? Homer goes to space, and the ants are unleashed bc of the potato chips(ruffled!). The carbon rod holds the broken door shut, allowing them to get back to earth. Kent brockman-"I for one welcome our new ant overlords"
---
I love video games : )
#12Cosmic_CoyotePosted 2/5/2013 12:19:49 PM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...

"Lousy inanimate carbon rod. I'll show you inanimate!" *holds angry pose until the sun goes down*

Are you sure? Homer goes to space, and the ants are unleashed bc of the potato chips(ruffled!). The carbon rod holds the broken door shut, allowing them to get back to earth. Kent brockman-"I for one welcome our new ant overlords"

I know where is our mistake

we both are right

The quote is obviously a reference to H.G Wells was a parody made by Kent Brockman in a Simpsons episode (the one you are talking about where Homers goes to space)
"I for one welcome our Insect overlords!"

Later on this same phrase is referenced again in the simpsons like this "I for one welcome our Horse Overlords!" in the chapter I described.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#13mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/5/2013 12:24:21 PM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...

I know where is our mistake

we both are right

The quote is obviously a reference to H.G Wells was a parody made by Kent Brockman in a Simpsons episode (the one you are talking about where Homers goes to space)
"I for one welcome our Insect overlords!"

Later on this same phrase is referenced again in the simpsons like this "I for one welcome our Horse Overlords!" in the chapter I described.

So we both win!
---
I love video games : )
#14monkeyman0111Posted 2/5/2013 1:12:10 PM
Virus66 posted...
Both of the best gaming companies with the best list of IPs under one house? SOLD! Finally Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter can finally face off with Mario and the gang in Smash Bros!

Agreed, I could see that being huge
---
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111
#15Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:14:57 PM
WantedOutlaw posted...
That would be AMAZING but only because this board would be hilarious to watch. Oh my god, the kids here would be sooo hilariously pissed.

Which is silly, since all their Sony franchises would still be playable on the Wii U.
#16enigma2274Posted 2/5/2013 1:15:40 PM
I can't stand Nintendo.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4
#17djmaster1994Posted 2/5/2013 1:20:24 PM
enigma2274 posted...
I can't stand Nintendo.

If that so then.
You wouldn't be gaming on PlayStation if wasn't for Nintendo to save gaming in US or to partner up with Sony with SNES-CDi
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#18Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:29:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19slyman19Posted 2/6/2013 3:36:48 PM
Nintendo will die long before Sony does.
#20UniversquallPosted 2/6/2013 3:47:48 PM
slyman19 posted...
Nintendo will die long before Sony does.

How so? They can go back to running brothels
---
After the Fallout