This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game Informer gives Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time a 9/10

#51OoSubaruoOPosted 2/5/2013 9:57:06 AM
crazyman32 posted...
mmpepsi posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
I thought nobody cared about reviews around here, also to bad reviewers are payed off....or are reviewers good again for the moment lol

People only think reviewers are paid off when a game they like doesn't get the score they want.

That is typical to claim a review is paid off when it gets a better score then you want the game to get.

I can't believe people think companies pay off reviewers for better scores.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#52mmpepsiPosted 2/5/2013 10:04:38 AM
8/10 from IGN.

Lookin good. Can't wait to play it later today!
#53true_gamer80Posted 2/5/2013 10:41:55 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
crazyman32 posted...
mmpepsi posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
I thought nobody cared about reviews around here, also to bad reviewers are payed off....or are reviewers good again for the moment lol

People only think reviewers are paid off when a game they like doesn't get the score they want.

That is typical to claim a review is paid off when it gets a better score then you want the game to get.

I cant believe ppl say this nonstop when a game they dont like(before even playing it) gets good scores then literally turn around and post review scores to try and prove how good a game is they like or praise(usually agian without evn playing it) days after throwing fits yelling reviews are for sheep and they are payed off.

classic GF nonsense at its finest
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#54BluntGruntPosted 2/5/2013 10:43:41 AM
It seems like the new Sly won't disappoint me. Now if I could only get it tomorrow, that would be the best thing ever. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a few weeks. Oh well.
---
For great justice!
#55SuperShadowAcePosted 2/5/2013 10:45:21 AM
vsman posted...
Great to hear that Sanzaru took good care of Sly.

They actually paid for the alpha they showed to Sony out of their own pocket. I'm not much of a Sly fan but I hope it works out for them.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#56KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/5/2013 10:50:54 AM
9.75 for DS3? Based on the demo I'm surprised, but I've been misled by poor demos before. Hopefully it really is that good as I'd pretty much written the game off.

Still good to see Sly get a 9 but I'd like to see way more feedback from both reviewers and players. I am really looking forward to Sly though purely because of the variety it will bring to my collection.
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#57mmpepsiPosted 2/5/2013 1:41:05 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
crazyman32 posted...
mmpepsi posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

I cant believe ppl say this nonstop when a game they dont like(before even playing it) gets good scores then literally turn around and post review scores to try and prove how good a game is they like or praise(usually agian without evn playing it) days after throwing fits yelling reviews are for sheep and they are payed off.

classic GF nonsense at its finest

I really love every year when Call of Duty comes out and people start raging and claiming every reviewer was paid off because the game gets great scores. It's a funny time of the year.