This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wants: Dual Shock 4 to be bigger for PS4

#1kinglink13Posted 2/4/2013 9:51:57 PM
I don't know abut the rest of you, but I want the DS4 to be bigger, the DS3 is very small for people with big hands and I really want the DS4 to be bigger or at least a big version of it.

What do you guys think?
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#2PhaseBlackPosted 2/4/2013 9:53:56 PM
I have big hands, seriously big, and I think the DS3 is perfect. My friend has smaller hands than me, but they are thick because he's overweight and he complains about the size f the DS3.

Fat hands are the problem, not the DS3 size
---
PSVita & 3DS
#3FungumPosted 2/4/2013 9:54:49 PM
DS3 is small and really light.

Only diehard blind Sony fanboys deny that fact.
#4Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/4/2013 10:04:22 PM(edited)
I hate how flimsy they are for the price of them and their price never goes down. You can just drop one from table height and often you'll end up with lose parts around wrattling around inside. Mine is always falling off of my coffee table because it weighs to little and has terrible grip when put down because of those crappy L2/R2 triggers, which always end up being the first thing to break. 360 controllers are cheaper yet are 10x more resistant to damage and don't feel like cheap hollow toys. Sony need to compact the DS4 up more than the DS3 and fill in all that inner empty space to make them more sturdy and heavy.
#5kinglink13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:01:40 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I hate how flimsy they are for the price of them and their price never goes down. You c an just drop one from table height and often you'll end up with lose parts around wrattling around inside. 360 controllers are cheaper yet have 10x more resistance to damage and don't feel like cheap hollow toys.

I dropped my DS3 controller like 5 times...The first time I dropped it was right after I got my PS3.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#6doraemonllh1989Posted 2/4/2013 10:04:29 PM
Fungum posted...
DS3 is small and really light.

Only diehard blind Sony fanboys deny that fact.

yea only non asian people exist in this world
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#7UniversquallPosted 2/4/2013 10:05:01 PM
Pass. But they should make an optional bigger controller for people like Fungums and people that pretend to be giants.
---
After the Fallout
#8Raven_CyarmPosted 2/4/2013 10:06:01 PM
Buy a third party control. Everyone else shouldn't have to be gimped due to a minority.
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#9FungumPosted 2/4/2013 10:08:18 PM
Universquall posted...
Pass. But they should make an optional bigger controller for people like Fungums and people that pretend to be giants.

I just use my superior 360 controller anyway. DS3 is good for one thing; fighting games. And I hate fighting games.
#10UniversquallPosted 2/4/2013 10:11:30 PM
Fungum posted...
I just use my superior 360 controller anyway. DS3 is good for one thing; fighting games. And I hate fighting games.

The DS3 isn't meant for you anyway due to your condition.
---
After the Fallout