This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since Japaneese developers are so innovative and amazing

#31ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/5/2013 1:40:20 AM
Gal Gun
#32ValedictorianXDPosted 2/5/2013 1:48:39 AM
Says FPS games can't be innovative.

All this time, I thought Valve games were just that.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3391210userPosted 2/5/2013 1:49:31 AM
Japan got nuked, they don't want anything to do with machine that machines can pick up and go around killing people.

Daggeraxe posted...
Metroid Prime

and they put tools on whatever she has to make her solve puzzles (or problems) like swinging over lava and such and make her shoot little germ things.
#34GeisnPosted 2/5/2013 2:18:58 AM
necro00 posted...
why cant they make a innovative and amazing FPS game?

Lol, how can a FPS be innovative? It's always the same boring crap since Wolfenstein just with different graphics even the Nazi Zombies are still in almost every FPS game since 1992. That is not innovative or amazing that is just pathetic and you really must be brain-damaged if you play FPS games all day long. Anyway, Japaneese developers are innovative and amazing becasue they don't develop FPS and that is a good thing.
#35SlaynPosted 2/5/2013 2:21:10 AM
91210user posted...
Japan got nuked, they don't want anything to do with machine that machines can pick up and go around killing people.

Have you ever heard of Gundam? Or Macross?

As for the topic, they haven't really made any FPS at all, or very few in numbers. They just don't make them, so no real chance to be "innovative", should just be "why don't they make FPS". The weird part is that they play them in Japan, I am pretty sure COD games sell decently in Japan. I remember when I played MAG there were many Japanese. I believe that if the Japanese made an FPS, it would sell OK in Japan and probably not much elsewhere, maybe just not enough to justify?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#36haeresisxiiiPosted 2/5/2013 2:23:09 AM
necro00 posted...

because fps games are rubbish
#37CBratePosted 2/5/2013 2:25:35 AM
Spunkgargleweewee.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#38Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/5/2013 2:45:24 AM
haeresisxiii posted...
necro00 posted...

because fps games are rubbish

Nuff said. And Japan knows it already.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#39SmackpwnPosted 2/5/2013 3:44:02 AM
necro00 posted...
ninja_poop posted...
that would require FPS games to have the potential to be amazing.

Yawn.

honestly, its true, look at most FPS these days, they are turning into RPGs, if your FPS doesnt have some kind of grinding in it to get more skills and unlocks then its basically a failed FPS

for FPS to evolve they basically need to become less FPS like and more like every other genre that has room for improvments
#40kiahPosted 2/5/2013 3:57:41 AM
ninja_poop posted...
...but I haven't found very many FPS games that really blew me away.

For some reason, this sentence made me LOL. :-)
---
Q: What do you get when you cross an insomniac, an agnostic, and a dyslexic?
A: Someone who stays up all night wondering if there is a Dog. G. Marx