This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Played 40 Minutes or so of Ni No Kuni And....

#61twistedreality1Posted 2/10/2013 6:52:47 AM
MrSmadSmartAlex posted...
Shineboxer posted...
I agree Tc, I only made it 6 hours.

That's understandable; there aren't enough guns and explosions for someone of your simple tastes. And it must have been awfully confusing for you to hear characters you're not supposed to kill speaking with accents different to your own. Maybe the next game will be the Ghibli of Duty you were hoping for, eh? :)

*pats Shineboxer on the head*

This is the stupidest thing I've read today, just because he didn't like the game you automatically assume all he plays is mindless shooters making an ass of yourself in doing so. This game is one of the best I've played this gen but I can understand Some people might not like it and I won't trash them. It's called opinion
---
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality
#62MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 2/10/2013 7:03:39 AM
twistedreality1 posted...
This is the stupidest thing I've read today, just because he didn't like the game you automatically assume all he plays is mindless shooters making an ass of yourself in doing so. This game is one of the best I've played this gen but I can understand Some people might not like it and I won't trash them. It's called opinion

It's not because he doesn't like the game (which is fine, of course). It's because he does practically nothing on this board except defend bland shooters, trash everything else (especially RPGs), and insult/troll anybody who disagrees with him.
#63twistedreality1Posted 2/10/2013 10:16:40 AM
MrSmadSmartAlex posted...
twistedreality1 posted...

It's not because he doesn't like the game (which is fine, of course). It's because he does practically nothing on this board except defend bland shooters, trash everything else (especially RPGs), and insult/troll anybody who disagrees with him.

Understandable then, I'm just used to almost everyone on this site trashing people and always using CoD to talk s*** to people just cause they don't like something. I apologize
---
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality
#64true_gamer80Posted 2/10/2013 10:25:35 AM
Played 40 Minutes or so of Ni No Kuni And....

you noticed how your also able to just mash X right through it aswell? Or have you noticed the horrid AI or not that far in yet? Theres a number of other issues I wont dive into here.

I kid I kid, its a great game, has some pretty big faults or issues but its still an awesome game, its just funny how so many of its problems or issues are kept quite by its fans, the same ppl that rip apart other games for very similar things yet are hush hush on it wth NNK, can never say anything negative about praised games around here even if you still like them.

Its a great game but far from perfect. If they make a 2nd and fix some of its issues up I thinkn it really has a chance to truley be one of the best in recent memory, for me to say that means alot.
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08