This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For the 1st time in a very long time... Sony has 5 games in the WW top 10

#1SophisticationPosted 2/5/2013 12:27:03 AM(edited)
That, in and of itself, is a victory... That hasn't happened for them in so long.

And although I despise Ni no Kuni, I am happy to see the sales it posted up are strong -- It leads me to believe there is still a market for games that don't require you to play as a gun and shoot people in online deathmatches for points and leaderboard status.

I see a big future ahead for the newly restructured Sony -- I see their focus and determination coming through with almost every week that passes.

Their theme song should be the last 3 min of Explosions in the Sky's "The only moment we're alone."

Feel free to comment on my victorious, triumphant, but not as triumphant as Sony's return to greatness, topic.

P.S. their market share is at a 51% for the 7 years leading up to right now, as well. That's impressive given how aggressive Micro was this gen.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2Stanger5150Posted 2/5/2013 12:29:04 AM
That actually wasn't a bad post until you made your triumphant return to douche mode at the end.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#3JuanZoloPosted 2/5/2013 12:34:10 AM
If your sig is you being serious, I don't like you.

Also, fanboy much?
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#4Stanger5150Posted 2/5/2013 12:36:02 AM
JuanZolo posted...

Also, fanboy much?

Get used to it. His sig is the way he posts all the time.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#5Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:42:16 AM
JuanZolo posted...

Also, fanboy much?

Doing my best Bono impersonation here "So we lost a few of the pop fans, we don't need 'em.".. Pretty much sums up my feelings about you and the other naysayers. I've got many adoring message board fans spread out across the land.

I am one of the 3 original Sophistocrats... I took a Sophistocratian oath to uphold the gaming code of conduct. Want to learn true sophistication, and what games to like? Then hop aboard the Sophisto-express.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#6JuanZoloPosted 2/5/2013 12:49:58 AM
Sophistication posted...
JuanZolo posted...

Also, fanboy much?

Doing my best Bono impersonation here "So we lost a few of the pop fans, we don't need 'em.".. Pretty much sums up my feelings about you and the other naysayers. I've got many adoring message board fans spread out across the land.

I am one of the 3 original Sophistocrats... I took a Sophistocratian oath to uphold the gaming code of conduct. Want to learn true sophistication, and what games to like? Then hop aboard the Sophisto-express.

Ah. I'm sorry. I was not aware that you are insane.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#7Stanger5150Posted 2/5/2013 12:51:23 AM
JuanZolo posted...
Sophistication posted...
JuanZolo posted...

Also, fanboy much?

Ah. I'm sorry. I was not aware that you are insane.

Knowledge is power!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782