This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

U.K Sly fans, capitalise on Zavvi's mistake, get Sly PS3 for under 26 quid.

#1DEMONPANDA212Posted 2/5/2013 12:44:50 AM
http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?search=Sly.+Cooper

Sorry for the topic title, it wouldn't let me post with 25.18 in the title.

39.99 for the Vita version or 25.18 (after you add the code it says) for the PS3 AND Vita version.

Me thinks someone done made a huge mistake, listing the prices in the wrong order.

Got mine ordered and I'm beyond chuffed as I was already stoked for the game, but for that price, I've became even more stoked :D
#2SophisticationPosted 2/5/2013 12:46:52 AM
Good on you, man! Way to stick it to Sony and those developers... By cheatin' 'em outta money. To be honest, it wasn't worth the 40 bucks anyways.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#3Stanger5150Posted 2/5/2013 12:50:16 AM
Sophistication posted...
Good on you, man! Way to stick it to Sony and those developers... By cheatin' 'em outta money. To be honest, it wasn't worth the 40 bucks anyways.

Don't pretend like you've actually played the game.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#4crazyman32Posted 2/5/2013 12:57:03 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

He is a pompous troll pay him no mind.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#5656stoogePosted 2/5/2013 12:59:09 AM
Sophistication posted...

A Sophisticated person would realise that once a store like Zavvi purchases the games to sell on their website then Sony and the devs have seen every penny they're ever going to.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#6DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:01:36 AM
656stooge posted...
Sophistication posted...

A Sophisticated person would realise that once a store like Zavvi purchases the games to sell on their website then Sony and the devs have seen every penny they're ever going to.

This
#7tack129Posted 2/5/2013 1:18:20 AM
crazyman32 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

He hates Sony's games, regardless, he has terrible taste in video games.
---
PSN: tack129
#8crazyman32Posted 2/5/2013 1:20:19 AM
tack129 posted...
crazyman32 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Yeah he either has very bad taste in games or he is just putting on an act trying to be like Greer.
---
#9SophisticationPosted 2/5/2013 1:24:22 AM
crazyman32 posted...
tack129 posted...
crazyman32 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Yeah he either has very bad taste in games or he is just putting on an act trying to be like Greer.

I have ZERO knowledge of who that even is... And I love my Sony playstation 3 computer entertainment gaming device. You're just upset that I don't follow the trends and instead opt to stomp out my own path in true Sophistocratian fashion.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#10crazyman32Posted 2/5/2013 1:40:56 AM
Sophisticrap fits you better and you hate about every game that comes out.I doubt you even play them for fear you will be proven wrong.
---