This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God help Sony if they don't announce the PS4

#1_SolidGear_Posted 2/5/2013 1:46:55 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/sonys-rumoured-playstation-4-reveal-event-will-be-live-streamed-6403338

The whole world will be watching on the 20th. If they announce games or something else instead, I can't see how anyone can take them seriously.
---
PSN & XBL: DeltaNinja117
#2Jon_GodPosted 2/5/2013 1:47:21 AM
PS2 price drop.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#3SophisticationPosted 2/5/2013 1:49:08 AM
I expect nothing short of pandemonium... For either the announcement of PS4 or the none announcement of PS4. It's going to be something to watch for sure. Can you imagine the bloodshed and carnage they will create if they don't show the Ps4 in some capacity?

Surely they know that they can't just showcase Gaikai and be done with it... Then again, I'm not so sure. It's going to be lunacy, pandemonium lunacy -- And I can't wait.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#4_SolidGear_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:56:44 AM
Sophistication posted...
I expect nothing short of pandemonium... For either the announcement of PS4 or the none announcement of PS4. It's going to be something to watch for sure. Can you imagine the bloodshed and carnage they will create if they don't show the Ps4 in some capacity?

Surely they know that they can't just showcase Gaikai and be done with it... Then again, I'm not so sure. It's going to be lunacy, pandemonium lunacy -- And I can't wait.

I'm really counting on Sony's PS4 reveal. It makes sense to reveal in February with extremely minimal details (PS4 exists, launch window), full reveal in June (Physical form, games, price, features), and worldwide release in the Fall (possibly November).

I guess it would make sense if it were Gaikai, but when they say "future of PlayStation" in their video, they should have an idea that people will assume they're referring to next gen tech.
---
PSN & XBL: DeltaNinja117
#5DefYouthPosted 2/5/2013 2:18:37 AM
I think at this point, even if it wasn't originally intended to be about the PS4, they now know damn well it has to be.
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis
#6XSilverPhoenixXPosted 2/5/2013 2:26:13 AM
How about we support whatever announcement they make?

DO IT!
#7Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/6/2013 3:50:55 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
How about we support whatever announcement they make?

DO IT!

Even if it's a merger with Nintendo?
#8nihilist212Posted 2/6/2013 3:52:47 PM
I'm hoping the big announcement is a sequel to Parappa the Rapper.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#9KrisGreenPosted 2/6/2013 3:54:28 PM
Actually, I read that they announced the PS3 and Vita in Feb. So most liekly the PS4 will be announced.
#10nihilist212Posted 2/6/2013 3:55:12 PM
Vita Slim.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero