This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

THE WITCHER 3 is official

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. THE WITCHER 3 is official
3 years ago#11
I'm only just playing through the second one for the first time right now so this should be good
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
3 years ago#12
Crysiania posted...
Day one on the PC.

I'll get it for PS4, assuming it's more powerful than my current rig (6950).
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
3 years ago#13
I hope there will be a trilogy release for the PS4 then since I haven't played the first two even though they have always looked interesting to me.
3 years ago#14
i don't think they are going to waste time putting TW1 on consoles ever after the original plans fell through, or even make the effort to port 2 when they have Cyberpunk 2077. Maybe a voucher for 1 on gog >_>

it almost assuredly won't be >_>
you could grab a pc out of a dump (bring gloves, don't wear nice clothes), and it would still be better than current consoles. - SunburnCostanza
3 years ago#15
jessica73 posted...
i don't think they are going to waste time putting TW1 on consoles ever after the original plans fell through, or even make the effort to port 2 when they have Cyberpunk 2077. Maybe a voucher for 1 on gog >_>

it almost assuredly won't be >_>

I've heard different. The voucher is a good idea though, and a nice way to promote GOG to console gamers.
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
3 years ago#16
Yet another day 1 game. Can't ****ing wait, The Witcher 2 is my favorite RPG this gen and this sounds even better.
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
3 years ago#17
The Witcher 2 was amazing, epic and amazing epic. DAY 1 FREAKING BUY.
I haven't seen the scans yet, but they said the graphics aren't even close to be getting done, it will look close to CG when its done.
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
3 years ago#18
Well, time to start saving up for next year.
i5-3450 | HD 6870 | 4GB DDR3 | H61MGC | 1TB HDD | PSN: DANomite93
I highly recommend Katawa Shoujo, hits you right in the feels.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. THE WITCHER 3 is official

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived