This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Versus (possibly) moved to Ps4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Versus (possibly) moved to Ps4
4 years ago#11
Dryheave999 posted...
VanderZoo posted...
Wow, what a dick move. For an entire generation they led fans on thinking they'd get to play it on PS3. 7 freakin years man, 7 years just teasing the audience, and in the mean time they made 2 sequels to a game no one liked.

Squeenix suck!

Actually, FFXIII was awesome - the best since FFIX. If no one liked it, they wouldn't have made 2 sequels.

Come on man, you're not that oblivious, you know FF13 was widely disliked, at the very least considered a disappointment.
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
4 years ago#12
That makes sense move a game announced 7 years ago with millions in development costs and hundreds of hours worked on to a system with zero install base SE is doomed.
4 years ago#13
jammitin posted...
Nope it will still take about two or three years to come out after PS4's release if development is shifted there.

Thats what i was thinking xD. Idk, idc about that game... but that would be ridiculous.
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D and P4Arena
4 years ago#14
I don't even ****ing care anymore. The Witcher 3 just got announced, Square Enix can shove it at this point.
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
4 years ago#15
Dryheave999 posted...
VanderZoo posted...
Wow, what a dick move. For an entire generation they led fans on thinking they'd get to play it on PS3. 7 freakin years man, 7 years just teasing the audience, and in the mean time they made 2 sequels to a game no one liked.

Squeenix suck!

Actually, FFXIII was awesome - the best since FFIX. If no one liked it, they wouldn't have made 2 sequels.

FFXIII was far from awesome.
They made 2 sequels because it was cheap. They already had all assets they needed from XIII.
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
4 years ago#16
lol at FF13 being "awesome." While the graphics and music were nice, it was an average game overall and a HUGE disappointment for it to be called a FF game. It's the most linear game in the entire franchise.

There is a video that says something about Type-0 in that article. I'll have to watch it when I get home from work. I've been waiting on Type-0 for f***ing forever.
If you want to see FF Type-0 localized, put it in your sig and go here to sign: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
4 years ago#17
Coming 2008...

Only on Playstation 3.

lol

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1310483412100.jpg
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
4 years ago#18
VanderZoo posted...
Dryheave999 posted...
VanderZoo posted...

Squeenix suck!

Come on man, you're not that oblivious, you know FF13 was widely disliked, at the very least considered a disappointment.

I don't think it was widely disliked, just the people that disliked it were much more vocal than those that loved it. I think all of the things that people disliked about XIII were my exact gripes with FFX, so I had time to get over it and FFXIII was a great game.
"on than this day are or said to add content a great pain, but is other then in play" - englishman88
4 years ago#19
Dryheave999 posted...
VanderZoo posted...
Dryheave999 posted...
VanderZoo posted...

Squeenix suck!

I don't think it was widely disliked, just the people that disliked it were much more vocal than those that loved it. I think all of the things that people disliked about XIII were my exact gripes with FFX, so I had time to get over it and FFXIII was a great game.

no..
It was terrible.
You can say it was great all you want, but the majority wil disagree with you.
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
4 years ago#20
I've been saying it for a long time now that Versus XIII and The Last Guardian are going to the PS4 but no one wanted to believe me.
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Versus (possibly) moved to Ps4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived