This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Versus (possibly) moved to Ps4

#11VanderZooPosted 2/5/2013 5:54:23 AM
Dryheave999 posted...
VanderZoo posted...
Wow, what a dick move. For an entire generation they led fans on thinking they'd get to play it on PS3. 7 freakin years man, 7 years just teasing the audience, and in the mean time they made 2 sequels to a game no one liked.

Squeenix suck!

Actually, FFXIII was awesome - the best since FFIX. If no one liked it, they wouldn't have made 2 sequels.

Come on man, you're not that oblivious, you know FF13 was widely disliked, at the very least considered a disappointment.
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
#12DucePosted 2/5/2013 5:54:55 AM
That makes sense move a game announced 7 years ago with millions in development costs and hundreds of hours worked on to a system with zero install base SE is doomed.
#13nouseravailablePosted 2/5/2013 5:55:08 AM
jammitin posted...
Nope it will still take about two or three years to come out after PS4's release if development is shifted there.

Thats what i was thinking xD. Idk, idc about that game... but that would be ridiculous.
---
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D and P4Arena
#14USFPosted 2/5/2013 6:19:33 AM
I don't even ****ing care anymore. The Witcher 3 just got announced, Square Enix can shove it at this point.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#15DemiFistPosted 2/5/2013 6:19:57 AM
Dryheave999 posted...
VanderZoo posted...
Wow, what a dick move. For an entire generation they led fans on thinking they'd get to play it on PS3. 7 freakin years man, 7 years just teasing the audience, and in the mean time they made 2 sequels to a game no one liked.

Squeenix suck!

Actually, FFXIII was awesome - the best since FFIX. If no one liked it, they wouldn't have made 2 sequels.

FFXIII was far from awesome.
They made 2 sequels because it was cheap. They already had all assets they needed from XIII.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#16medmusclePosted 2/5/2013 6:29:42 AM
lol at FF13 being "awesome." While the graphics and music were nice, it was an average game overall and a HUGE disappointment for it to be called a FF game. It's the most linear game in the entire franchise.

There is a video that says something about Type-0 in that article. I'll have to watch it when I get home from work. I've been waiting on Type-0 for f***ing forever.
---
If you want to see FF Type-0 localized, put it in your sig and go here to sign: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#17ShineboxerPosted 2/5/2013 6:33:05 AM
Coming 2008...

Only on Playstation 3.

lol

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1310483412100.jpg
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#18Dryheave999Posted 2/5/2013 6:37:17 AM
VanderZoo posted...
Dryheave999 posted...
VanderZoo posted...

Squeenix suck!

Come on man, you're not that oblivious, you know FF13 was widely disliked, at the very least considered a disappointment.

I don't think it was widely disliked, just the people that disliked it were much more vocal than those that loved it. I think all of the things that people disliked about XIII were my exact gripes with FFX, so I had time to get over it and FFXIII was a great game.
---
"on than this day are or said to add content a great pain, but is other then in play" - englishman88
#19DemiFistPosted 2/5/2013 6:44:08 AM
Dryheave999 posted...
VanderZoo posted...
Dryheave999 posted...
VanderZoo posted...

Squeenix suck!

I don't think it was widely disliked, just the people that disliked it were much more vocal than those that loved it. I think all of the things that people disliked about XIII were my exact gripes with FFX, so I had time to get over it and FFXIII was a great game.

no..
It was terrible.
You can say it was great all you want, but the majority wil disagree with you.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#20Kaiser499Posted 2/5/2013 6:45:31 AM
I've been saying it for a long time now that Versus XIII and The Last Guardian are going to the PS4 but no one wanted to believe me.
---
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499